17 coaches online • Server time: 07:19
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post All Star Bowl!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
caileanhawk

Post   Posted: Oct 22, 2003 - 05:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Just a reminder for all members of the Waaargh Challenge...

The tourney is set to begin on Wednesday, October 22 at 8pm EST
All teams must have 2 games played by Wednesday, October 29 at 7:59pm EST (any problems contact myself or BunnyPuncher)
You can play any team in the tourney at any time after the start date, the only rule is that you not play the same team twice in a row, and you get in your 2 games per week.

Rule reminders:

- If your Warboss dies during a match, the match is to be forfeited at the point in which the Warboss died...or the nearest possible turn.
- Your Warboss must be on the field at all times if he is available to be placed on the field.
If your Warboss is SI and forced to miss a game, your team will be finished in the tourney, you may however finish your game.
No Apothecaries allowed (Orcses don' need em)

Other than that, get them before they get you Smile

Let's see who will last to become the Warlord of the Orc tribes.

Okay folks, LET'S ROCK!!!

Thx
Caileanhawk

"Hospitality to the better sort, and charity to the poor; two virtues that are never exercised so well as when they accompany each other. " - Francis Atterbury
caileanhawk

Post   Posted: Oct 22, 2003 - 05:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Another small note...No Wizards Smile

Thx
Caileanhawk

"Hospitality to the better sort, and charity to the poor; two virtues that are never exercised so well as when they accompany each other. " - Francis Atterbury
BadMrMojo

Post   Posted: Oct 22, 2003 - 18:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Doh. just thought of something. My Warboss is a normal Goblin on a (the) Goblin Cheaters team. Do I need to make him a position player (and have him get sent off on a penalty roll!). I guess I could make him a kicker and just not foul with him (unless I get the ref) or risk having to concede (which might not be so bad... Razz ).

You want me to change him?

Post   Posted: Oct 22, 2003 - 18:43 Reply with quote Back to top

What?!

I blinked and missed the deadline - if you need any more GMT timezone coaches let me know.

I'm going to sulk now Sad
BunnyPuncher

Post   Posted: Oct 22, 2003 - 23:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Meet in irc channel #WAGH if you are around tonight at 8:00pm (or after) to get off to a fast start in the tourny.

(just type "/join #WAGH)

Post   Posted: Oct 23, 2003 - 00:05 Reply with quote Back to top

I will be there tonight. And ill be ready for some barshin
DamnDirtyApe

Post   Posted: Oct 23, 2003 - 01:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Da Iron Ballz Tribe will be der for some cerius butt kickin! Smile
BunnyPuncher

Post   Posted: Oct 23, 2003 - 04:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Blood Eagle Tribe

GAME 1

Gobba got a kill with a foul on first turn Smile

BET 1 (2/0/1) vs 0 (2/0/0) Tribe of Ultimate Brutality http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=150854

Couldn't catch his pesky coach. But I reduced his team by 1 Smile

GAME 2

BET 1 (1/0/0) vs 0 (3!/1/0) Wee Orcs, Big Mojo Tribe
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=150888

Mojo fouled out with his Warchief Sad

Game 3

BET 0 (0/1/0) vs Tribe Black Scars 1 (1/1/1)
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=150940
Got my butt kicked for 16 rounds but my warchief was never in danger. His warchief spent the whole game in the KO box sippin on lemonaide! Lucky bugger Smile

Last edited by BunnyPuncher on %b %23, %2003 - %14:%Oct; edited 4 times in total
BadMrMojo

Post   Posted: Oct 23, 2003 - 05:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Wee Orcs, Big Mojo is Eliminated due to an overzealous fouling Warboss

newly promoted Warboss Pardus wrote:
Alright, we's admitz it. We ain't no orcssesses. We'z just grots.

We was tryin' to fit in, but da boss just couldn't help it. Hes gobbo rootz goez too deep. Even though we weres kickin' dem dirty orcs into da ground, da boss just couldn't keep from fouling da blitza. Da dorf wit da wissle got 'im red 'anded. At least 'e went out doin' wut he luvved.

Sees it all 'ere. Make sure to note dat we got dat ref back when da second half started. NO ONE catches da boss.

Yep, I just kicked myself out of the tournament, apparently. Oops. It was fun, at least... and I owned dem orcs! Razz The replay is pretty funny. The worst part was winning a "Get the Ref!" just after realizing I was done. Lo, the blood woulda ran green in the gutters... if only...

BunnyPuncher surely earned points for the elimination, as he risked life and limb getting largely dismembered by the insane creations of gobbos.

Post   Posted: Oct 23, 2003 - 19:06 Reply with quote Back to top

BLOOD EAGLE TRIBE ELIMINATED!

I'm Out! Was puttin the boots to Clementus when a trio of blitzers smacked my Warboss and gave him a niggle!
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=151252

Good work Clementus! Good luck to everyone else

Don't worry guys... I'll still do a weekly fluff piece for the tourny. And...

I'm gonna win the next one Smile

Post   Posted: Oct 23, 2003 - 19:07 Reply with quote Back to top

United tribes of Kadazum vs LA Z BOYz Tribe
0 (0/0/1) : 3 (2/0/0)

Both coaches were trying hard, but not much harm done. Damn oponent Warboss didnt want to surf the fans. And what's the eggy shaped thing he allways ran around with? Rolling Eyes

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=151227
BadMrMojo

Post   Posted: Oct 23, 2003 - 19:31 Reply with quote Back to top

BunnyPuncher wrote:
And...
I'm gonna win the next one Smile

Not if the Wee Orcs have anything to say about it...
Razz

Post   Posted: Oct 23, 2003 - 19:42 Reply with quote Back to top

LA-Z-BOYZ vs Iron Ballz No injuries sustained in this game more than a BH. Was a slow game and both teams were down on the ground a lot. Me more than the Iron guys.

LA-Z-BOYS vs United guys Deez guys were much barshier than the Iron Ballz. Da united guys kicked and bit every chance they had SLippery blitzers of mine scored 3 TDs for the tribe in efforst to keep his Troll off me and prevent the big kicks. ! Death was sustained to my BOYZ but vengance was mine when i KOd his Warboss and his troll and Badly hurt 2 of those greenskins. Thanks the maker that I wasnt nocked out i was surfing the sideline in my EGG OF DOOM as my Boyz did repeated endzone dances.

LA-Z-BOYZ.

I am gone for the weekend but as soona s i get home on sunday ill play tons of games to make up for my absance
Clementus

Post   Posted: Oct 23, 2003 - 19:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Hehe, the Ladz celebrate they do for the Blood Eagle tribe be full of bigguns and Black Orcs. Not got the cleverness of du Black Hands though. We kills der boss and they runs off. Watch out for us, we is Black Hands and we will run this place!

<Written on behalf of Warboss CLEMENTUS, ruler of the Black Hand and top scorer, by Oi Yoo, High Advisor to du Boss.>

Flings Rule!
caileanhawk

Post   Posted: Oct 23, 2003 - 19:55 Reply with quote Back to top

“Hello everyone, this is Coward Hosell for Chaos News. We are here with Gunthrad Bonechewer, the star blitzer from the Death Hawkz Tribe after he and his fellow orcs played their first match of the Waaargh Challenge against the Bloody Hand Tribe. So Gunthrad that looked nasty, can you give me your side of what happened that last game?”

“Me an my brudderz gotz ta play in da first warz last night againz da tribe uv Warboss Bondo. Weze tied da game despitz loozin tree of my budz durin da chaoz.”

“It wuz goin guud for uz wid uz poundin dere eads for the firzd part of da baddle, we wuz killun em wit half dere guyz lyin on da side uv da bluddy ground. Dem Bluddy hanz waz takin sum hurtinz.”

“Bud dat curzed BludGod turnd on uz an gotz uz ta play da rest a da game in da sunnyz wedder...sunz not be good for da bashin. We lozd 2 uv me brudderz to da bogz in da furst part uv da gamz, we wuz gunna look ta smash sum edz. Bud da guyz in da bogz dinna wanna come outta dere and tree more uv ma boyz wuz too hot frum da sunz and pazzd out, includin da boz. Doze udder guyz god all dere guys frum da box cept fer wun and dey din got no prob wid da hotz. Wazn luukin guud fer uz boyz wid only six uv uz reddy for da head bashinz gainst da hole hordz uv da udder guyz. Wid only fivez uv me brudderz we tryz many timez ta foulz dere Warboss but he don’ get ded to easy like Urgum Goblinthrottler who be ded cuz he gone n’ god stompd on by doze udder guyz. We alzo lozed Vrok and Grazzt for da next gamez.”

“Negzd Gamez da BludGod bedder helpz uz or we gunna hafta smash sum facez up.”

“Thank you Gunthrad and better luck in your next game.”

“In other news we are sad to hear of the passing of the only Goblin team in the competition, Wee Orcs, Big Mojo Tribe, it seems their Warboss BadMrMojo went nuts and tried to smash up one of the members of Warlord BunnyPunchers tribe. The ref saw him and banned him from the game. The rest of the goblins, seeing their leader get sent off, promptly decided to kill the ref and his family so left the area to find and destroy all remaining traces of the unfortunate man’s household.”

“From here at the bottom of the sacred mountain from which the great Grychak first said “THIS WAR MUST END!”, This has been Coward Hosell signing off for Chaos News.”

“One down many to come”

Jump to: