53 coaches online • Server time: 16:42
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Mully

Post   Posted: Nov 05, 2003 - 06:31 Reply with quote Back to top

And the Mully curse continues. The last two teams I played were eliminated in their next game. Warboss Mully just softens them up for the kill. We just got through a match with Dirty Monkey errr Ape. Both Warbosses were BH........ ooohhhh... so close.

So it looks like Ape will be eliminated next game.

Post   Posted: Nov 05, 2003 - 22:36 Reply with quote Back to top

I apologize for the late entry, but have only recently joined Fumbbl. I do hope to join you all on the War field soon, if not may the biggest baddest Warboss win!

There can be only ONE!

McCloud
caileanhawk

Post   Posted: Nov 06, 2003 - 02:00 Reply with quote Back to top

We are down to 8 as Warboss Zane and his Mamas Tribal Boyz have been removed from the competition for inactivity.

Good Luck to the rest.

"Hospitality to the better sort, and charity to the poor; two virtues that are never exercised so well as when they accompany each other. " - Francis Atterbury
caileanhawk

Post   Posted: Nov 06, 2003 - 17:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Down to 7 as Warboss cataphract and the Sgt Pepper's Lonely Tribe Band has been removed from the competition due to inactivity.

Good Luck all.

Getting down to the nitty gritty now, we should see a champion soon.

Could everyone post match reports for the rest of the games so that we can see how everything is going.

"Hospitality to the better sort, and charity to the poor; two virtues that are never exercised so well as when they accompany each other. " - Francis Atterbury
caileanhawk

Post   Posted: Nov 06, 2003 - 19:13 Reply with quote Back to top

So which one of you wants it the most?

Let's see if we can have a winner within the next week or so Smile
Not a rule...just a hope Smile

NEW DEADLINE: All members must have 2 more games played by November 12, 2003 at 7:59pm EST.

13 of 20 Tribes have been knocked out in 2 weeks...how long will it take for 6 more to be finished?

I'd like to see the results of your games posted so we can see who is doing the best. It also saves me from searching for results.

As soon as this challenge is over, I am thinking we may have another. This one was quite fun.

BunnyPuncher

Post   Posted: Nov 06, 2003 - 20:07 Reply with quote Back to top

We could do another race... chaos perhaps... interesting to see this format with all those mutations Smile

Or we could do skaven, it would be over in a week Smile

but the orc thing is still the coolest.. should encourage more gobbo teams next time.. that cheaters team was pretty effective Smile

Post   Posted: Nov 06, 2003 - 20:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Was thinking about a Dark Elf Challenge...

Using Menzaboranzan (whatever) as the theme setting...i.e ruling houses (families) battling each other. I know that technically it is not a Warhammer theme...but who knows...everyone knows Drizzt.

Dunno though, cause I liked the orc setting as well. I would also like to see more goblins.

Clementus

Post   Posted: Nov 07, 2003 - 23:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Bah, reckon Warlord Clementus wouldnt be happy about that, hehe. Perhaps the winner of that tourney plays the winner of this, for "continent" control, <coughs>.

Anyways another game.

Black Hand Tribe 2 : 1 Tribe of the Slaughtered Elf (conceeded due to loss of Warboss)

..soz about long post.

Yet another game started bad but ended far too well, Gork and Mork shine down on the Black Hand as Warboss Clementus leads them on to glory.

<<spooky took out my Ogre on turn 2 with a nicely placed boot and on turn 3 Clementus was left holding his goolies as he was too badly hurt to continue, a cunning ploy? or generally in pain, no one will know, The game then continued as per normal, bashing and thrashing before a lone orc made a run for the end zone. The orc so close yet so far, was finally nailed by a combination of the Blitzer assassination squad who beat him down so quickly that he broke his leg. Not long after it was noticed that the orc was infact Warboss Spookykid, and so yet another tribe was added to the growing list on the Black Hands list.>>

Flings Rule!
caileanhawk

Post   Posted: Nov 08, 2003 - 04:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Warboss Clementus returns in style Smile

Clementus

Post   Posted: Nov 09, 2003 - 02:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Black Hand Tribe 0 : Tribe of Unlimited Brutality 2

The Tribe has taken it easy in this game letting the opposition put out their ogre and best thrower in the first turn, but dont think it will happen again.

Well it seems that the only players who didnt go into the cas boxes at some point were my two gobbos, who spent most of the game running away. Warboss Clementus was left stranded on the floor after failing a simple throw to score and after two turns of fouling he was quite happy to be able to limp away the unhappy loser but well enough to fight another day.

Flings Rule!
Mully

Post   Posted: Nov 09, 2003 - 06:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Last Tribe Standing broke their cherry with the mangling of Warboss Chappy.

Down to a mere 7 players to start the 2nd half, Warboss Mully and his crew hunted down and rocked Chappy's world. But before going out, Chappy made an incredible 6-6-5 dodge into apparent safety.

A block and 1 foul later all Chappy saw was darkness.

There can be only one.
Clementus

Post   Posted: Nov 09, 2003 - 19:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Black Hand Tribe 2 (Clementus, Oi Yoo) : 0 Last Tribe Standing

A game that started the usual way, a blitz against the black hand <mutters> and an ogre off the pitch before he even had time to watch the ball a bit. A game that was a bloodbath caused by the Last Tribe while the Black hand showed their usual skills and finesse. A game only marred by WARBOSS MULLYS NO SHOW AT THE END OF THE 1ST HALF STAYING IN THE RESERVE BOX FOR NO APPARENT REASON.

Odd but fun, Nuffle and Gork/Mork seemed to care little about this game.

<<Naughty Mully hid warboss in reserves, tuts>> Will wait to see what Gork and Mork say about that.

Flings Rule!
Chappy

Post   Posted: Nov 10, 2003 - 02:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

A game only marred by WARBOSS MULLYS NO SHOW AT THE END OF THE 1ST HALF STAYING IN THE RESERVE BOX FOR NO APPARENT REASON

I made the same mistake out of habit at the end of the half. Fortunately I got perfect defense and put him out there. Smile And I'm a big Mully fan since he killed me. Can't beat 'em.....join 'em. Smile
caileanhawk

Post   Posted: Nov 13, 2003 - 22:09 Reply with quote Back to top

So Warboss SpookyKid and his Tribe of the Slaughtered Elf got mangled by Warboss Clementus to continue Clementus' dominant performance in the retire team category.

Warboss Mully got into the act with a dismemberment of Warboss Chappy and his Tribe of Ultimate Brutality.

So that leaves us with 5 competitors. 3 have not played in over a week. I have sent PM's to the 3 coaches and we may end up with only 2 coaches left. What I may suggest to the remaining 2 competitors (Mully and Clementus) is a 2 game final set of matches where the most points wins. Change the points to 15 for death, 10 for SI, 5 for BH and 1 for TD. And then we can say may the most brutal orc win Smile

I also take suggestions Smile

Clementus

Post   Posted: Nov 13, 2003 - 22:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Well we shall hope that the others come on soon, i havent seen them for a long time and Damn dirty never, but thats my times on i expect. Hope that they return to face the mighty Waagh.

Flings Rule!
 Jump to: