37 coaches online • Server time: 19:25
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Vamps win another ma...goto Post 1150 - OWA TT Tourna...goto Post SWL Season 100!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
AoP-Vimes

Post   Posted: Apr 21, 2008 - 22:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Oventa wrote:
thx for the support Aop-Vimes Smile

Well so after 2 CDs teams in first 2 rounds, I just hope somebody lucks PeteW away for me Smile

damn.... i missed the game.
Hmm... gratz
Smile
PeteW

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2008 - 17:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Me vs McMagnus could be Thursday at 2100 BBtime.

Orcs have hired morg and a wizzie giving them 8 MB, 8 guard, 3 tackle and 3 DPs.

Lizzies currently have 3 MB, 2 Guard (assuming they hire silibili), can afford a wizzie too, plus a couple of MA10 nasties.

Things look painful for the lizards! Can they rely on one turner madness? Should McMagnus potion his mng? (Thx shadow for your T16 loveliness.) What do you think?

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2008 - 18:09 Reply with quote Back to top

I would guess, the orcs will smash, but will get defeated cause of their lack of tacklers. No real way to stop dodgy stunties... and I think, I am able to speak of a nice OneTurnerwin Smile.
Good luck Pete, but my bets are set on McMagnus.

Ill watch!

---> I have proven the opposite!
PeteW

Post   Posted: May 18, 2008 - 19:25 Reply with quote Back to top

AoP-Vimes wrote:
I would guess, the orcs will smash, but will get defeated cause of their lack of tacklers. No real way to stop dodgy stunties... and I think, I am able to speak of a nice OneTurnerwin Smile.
Good luck Pete, but my bets are set on McMagnus.

Ill watch!

Hehehehe.

When you playing Tekoda? I need to know so I can bring my rocks, ref-kicking boots and /hurts

Post   Posted: May 21, 2008 - 00:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Well... as far as u watched the game, i like to say a big thx to Tekoda for the goddamn exciting game Cool Very great one.

The Final between PeteW and me will take place at Friday somewhen around the afternoon or evening. Date could vary a bit. Lets see.

SillySod

Post   Posted: May 21, 2008 - 01:18 Reply with quote Back to top

AoP-Vimes wrote:
Well... as far as u watched the game, i like to say a big thx to Tekoda for the goddamn exciting game Cool Very great one.

The Final between PeteW and me will take place at Friday somewhen around the afternoon or evening. Date could vary a bit. Lets see.

RAWRRR.... the two people who I said I wanted most to get to the final Very Happy

I'm hoping Vimes will win it (as probably is Pete) but it will be great either way.

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
Dominik

Post   Posted: May 21, 2008 - 02:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Well... as far as u watched the game, i like to say a big thx to Tekoda for the goddamn exciting game Very great one.

Thank you very much for NOT giving us the arranged game time in advance! Mad
AoP-Vimes

Post   Posted: May 21, 2008 - 10:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Dominik wrote:
Quote:
Well... as far as u watched the game, i like to say a big thx to Tekoda for the goddamn exciting game Very great one.

Your welcome Smile.

If PeteW agrees with it, the date will be this friday at 2000 bbtime.
I think, thats perfect time for a final.

@Dom: Would be nice to see another analysis for this game. As far as I remember, you gave me 6% to win the tournament in ur last one. Woulda be interesting to see, what the bets are now.

Greetz
Your lionized underdog. xD

Dominik

Post   Posted: May 21, 2008 - 14:32 Reply with quote Back to top

No it isn't a perfect time, I'm going out this friday. Can you please start it at 1900 bbtime?
PeteW

Post   Posted: May 21, 2008 - 19:40 Reply with quote Back to top

AoP-Vimes wrote:
Dominik wrote:
Quote:

Your welcome Smile.

If PeteW agrees with it, the date will be this friday at 2000 bbtime.
I think, thats perfect time for a final.

@Dom: Would be nice to see another analysis for this game. As far as I remember, you gave me 6% to win the tournament in ur last one. Woulda be interesting to see, what the bets are now.

Greetz
Your lionized underdog. xD

Firday is usually wifetime so we'll see if we can make it sometime over the weekend.

I'd still give you 6% to win Vimes ;P

Post   Posted: May 23, 2008 - 11:10 Reply with quote Back to top

No way on Friday. Mebbe Saturday 1000, but i dont think, that itll be possible.
So next dates are something around 2100 bbtime on monday, or somewhen around Tuesday.

Thats so stupid: I have so many things to say to you now, Petew, but I cant translate any one of em Smile. Pls try to feel like been insulted and provoced the most horrible way, you could think of Cool.

Btw.: im still working out a plan, where the whole rest of the team besides two or three players, try to steal the prizes and rush out of Ulthuan the usual way: Very fast Smile)).

Greetz
Vimes.

AoP-Vimes

Post   Posted: May 23, 2008 - 11:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Boah... thats so cool, to be one of the very last ones, that has the damn right to write a message in this topic *chestSwellingCauseOfProud* xD

PeteW

Post   Posted: May 23, 2008 - 16:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Lol. I <3 you Vimes.

Well, hopefully the UI finall will be played Saturday at 10am BBtime, or even at 9:30am BBtime. Woooot!

I have a feeling that every single fan will be cheering for the rats since rats have never won a major and Vimes is so funny I think I might be cheering for him too.

Should be a good game! Massively bashy orcs vs evil skaven one turner. Can I kill his team and force his OTSer to die before he can steal the ball and win? What do YOU think?

Post   Posted: May 23, 2008 - 17:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Hehehe... as far as no one is left here in, i think: No, you cant Smile
But thx for the flowers Cool
AoP-Vimes

Post   Posted: May 23, 2008 - 17:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Not sure about if it comes to that game on Saturday in the morning, but i will give my best to have a connection at this time and to be awake and clear in the mind.

If its not 10 AM... then its monday or tuesday for sure.

Be there! Dont miss it.

Verification: 1000AM bbtime tomorrow morning.
 Jump to: