45 coaches online • Server time: 15:44
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
jazzer

Post   Posted: Oct 25, 2003 - 11:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Taaadaaaa the league you have been waiting for is here jazzer bowl !!!!

i want soem ideas for a season I am thinking any open or div x team and somewhere between 12-18 games for a regular season, and not to many bashy or agilty teams a nicer mix of both would be cool anyway before , so post here for any ideas then over the next few day i can make things official
jazzer

Post   Posted: Oct 25, 2003 - 11:43 Reply with quote Back to top

ok first amendment- rookie teams only, and yes both div x and open teams are allowed
Moekel

Post   Posted: Oct 25, 2003 - 12:09 Reply with quote Back to top

can you upload a game from 2 teams that are from 2 different divs ?
Mezir

Post   Posted: Oct 25, 2003 - 12:18 Reply with quote Back to top

It'd be in tourney division, naturally.

Post   Posted: Oct 25, 2003 - 14:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Jazzer, add some fluff and choose a format (maybe Swiss?). Apart from that restrict numbers of each race, and then open up a group and wait for all those players to come rolling in. To start it up try inviting some friends or people you've enjoyed playing previously.
jazzer

Post   Posted: Oct 25, 2003 - 23:09 Reply with quote Back to top

the swiss well they stink and i have no friends on fumbbl mwhahahahaha anyway who wants fluff nobody really cares but i will get around to opening it up soon
jazzer

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2003 - 02:29 Reply with quote Back to top

ok i have it worked out so you can start to submitt your teams its a basic league style play everybody will play everybody at least once i hop regular season plus playoffs, any team from the open or div x roster is allowed, but do make them into a T team though, if i get to many of one team i will ask you to choose another well dive in and sign up jazzer bowl awaits!
jazzer

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2003 - 02:42 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=519
theres the link!
jazzer

Post   Posted: Oct 27, 2003 - 13:01 Reply with quote Back to top

ok have 5 teams now another 5 or so would be good 12 teams total would be excellent so come on join now while you can, soem agile teams would be nice as we have some chaos and orc teams in there just to balance things out a bit
gansus

Post   Posted: Nov 01, 2003 - 02:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Do you think tournaments are much more fan than just matches?You usually get angry because you find no opponent in tournaments you are already signed in? Then you gotta try Jazzer Bowl: all of us are just anxious to have a schedule and play matches, so if thats your situation too, join us!!
Come on, you coaches out there willing to play tounament matches, join this one!! You will have no complaint!
jazzer

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2003 - 12:34 Reply with quote Back to top

ok i only need 2 more teams and i will have a good number 16, i would prefer some of the more agile fast teams prehaps i think we have enough orc and chaos teams now
jazzer

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2003 - 01:14 Reply with quote Back to top

ok we now have 16 people which is groovy if all goes well i will open up another league for next season but for now 16 will do if anybody drops out then i can try to add a fresh team ok i will soon put up the full schedual and points system and any rule si think of we should be getting ready to kick off this comign weekend
jazzer

Post   Posted: Nov 05, 2003 - 12:06 Reply with quote Back to top

ok the tourny has started my apologies to wraith he missed out as the 17th person but if any body drops you are in, and next season you are in for sure, so start playing people lets get the ball rolling, i will set up a match report and stuff thread so we can breath a little life into jazzerbowl
jazzer

Post   Posted: Nov 05, 2003 - 12:11 Reply with quote Back to top

oh wraith you are in somebody has dropped:)
jazzer

Post   Posted: Nov 07, 2003 - 23:09 Reply with quote Back to top

i need another team into jazzer bowl quick preferebly a agility team, any rookie team in T div will do so hurry hurry!
 Jump to: