13 coaches online • Server time: 07:10
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post FDL only 3 spots lef...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
tattooedbatman

Post   Posted: May 28, 2008 - 21:43 Reply with quote Back to top

I have just played my second game in a row where I have earned a shedload of SP for various players on my team... only to finish the game to have the 'manually upload results' error for playing in different divisions. I ask if the teams I play are academy which they have both said yes. Am i missing a real easy solve on this? Where does it say what division you are in???? Please my team needs a new ogre!!!
dogstar

Post   Posted: Jun 17, 2008 - 13:17 Reply with quote Back to top

If you look at a coahes overview and the list of teams that they have next o each team there is a little symbol it is either [A] for academy or [R] for ranked or [U] for unranked etc etc.. I hope this helps.
SillySod

Post   Posted: Jun 17, 2008 - 13:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Wierd... its not your firewall blocking the auto-upload or anything is it?

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
PhrollikK

Post   Posted: Jun 17, 2008 - 13:38 Reply with quote Back to top

had a mate who had trouble getting a game played because either the game got out of sync or results didnt upload properly and the file got corrupted. I believe that the solution is to buy a new network card. NB: my mate never resolved his problem :/

Chainsaw

Post   Posted: Jun 17, 2008 - 13:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Are you guys blind or just unable to read the original post?
tattooedbatman wrote:
only to finish the game to have the 'manually upload results' error for playing in different divisions

I recommend getting your games directly from the gamefinder or checking the team in the coaches profile. The teams are marked (i.e. [R] - ranked, [L] - league, [A] - academy).

Post   Posted: Jun 17, 2008 - 13:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Auto uploading issues are generally caused by your password. Passwords that include numbers and characters such as * ^ > < etc all cause issues.
Change your password.

Any cross divisional games will automatically fail to upload.

The issue that could need either an update to your network card or a replacement network card, is the game dropping at certain points, such as SPP generating events, Half time etc. And before you run out to buy a new network card, try turning the sound options off in the client.

Post   Posted: Jun 17, 2008 - 14:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Are you guys blind or just unable to read the original post?

Or just accustomed to bogus error messages from software.

We know that you would never write a bogus error message Chainsaw Wink

Jump to: