20 coaches online • Server time: 01:53
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post SWL Season 100!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Flix

Post   Posted: Nov 01, 2003 - 14:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Since the ISP change for t-online user the fumbbl.com is slower than an ma-1 Tree. it is not posible to make game cause we got 2-5 min lags. does anyone has an idee what we can do please tell us
Moekel

Post   Posted: Nov 01, 2003 - 14:08 Reply with quote Back to top

DO NOT TIPE IN ALL CAPS !
dafon abgesehen, wechsel den provider ! t- online is for suxxor !!!
Candlejack

Post   Posted: Nov 01, 2003 - 14:09 Reply with quote Back to top

well.... u could switch your ISP... i got teleson connection and the site works pretty fine here over my 56k modem Smile

Post   Posted: Nov 01, 2003 - 14:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey, thats not funny. The sides speed really makes it impossible to play a game. Sad
psikobunny

Post   Posted: Nov 01, 2003 - 15:07 Reply with quote Back to top

From what Christer was telling us in chat yesterday, the problem is not his servers or even his new isp. The slow connect time s are because you are coming to fumbbl via a particular router, and that router is slow for whatever reason. Don't feel too bad, it is a major router, and even some American users are linked through it, and they have the same issue.

My advice is to play your games via direct connection instead of using the proxy server. As for accessing the site, that's something you'll have to suffer through until the problem gets resolved.
Christer

Post   Posted: Nov 01, 2003 - 15:25
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

The only thing I can recommend is for all you t-online customers is to call your support and nag at them a bit for not being able to access bredband.com hosted sites. If enough of you call them up and ask what the problem is, they might bother to check out the problems.
Chickenbrain

Post   Posted: Nov 01, 2003 - 18:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, some have done it already. Lets hope that T-Online will make it better for us...