40 coaches online • Server time: 14:32
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
MilesTones

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2003 - 18:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi everybody,

I have 2 questions about replays :
- Have you a method to find interesting replays to look at ? For example, should i search some TR130 teams matches, where should i find them ?

- Looking at some replays i saw weird things, such as some teams that lost 0-5 with a far better STR team. Looking at the match, i saw that only 9 players where playing (the Stars stayed out of the field).
Is this a way to counter-balanced the STR of the teams ?
Or simply a way to give fast SPP between to friendly coaches ?
SamSagace

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2003 - 18:54 Reply with quote Back to top

First answer : You got the right mean to watch replays. If you want interesting ones, just try thoses between high rankings team. (Note high RANKINGs not ratings).

Second answer: It may be two friends that play with handicap table. As the client don't handle it, the player must do it himself. Or it may be someone that wanted his friend to make quick SPPs. Wink
psikobunny

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2003 - 19:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Regarding the second point, that is against the rules of fumbbl and you should report the match to admins so they can look at it.
Grumbledook

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2003 - 19:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes you see anything suspicious like that in a replay then send the link to either me or one of the other admins and tell us what you think is up with it and then we will investigate

its counted as cheating and will not be tolerated
Linke_Wipeout

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2003 - 19:45 Reply with quote Back to top

The second point , it could be that those players was MNG , wich the replayer doesn't show.

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2003 - 20:23 Reply with quote Back to top

If you are looking for interesting replays, this thread might be a good place to start;

http://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=780
 Jump to: