69 coaches online • Server time: 19:59
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post 7s for fummbl?goto Post Exempt teamsgoto Post Gnomes are trash
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Barash

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2003 - 09:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Warpstone Plagues wrote:
We hit thoze chaoz real hard, harder zan zey hit uz... and zat zez alot. We dun know whoz next, but i doznt mazzer - we will win anyway.

Monteagudo the only surviving Chaos Warrior of the Steel Dogs team replayed:
Quote:
We will see about that... We will meet that slime rat team again in this tournament and we will retaliate furiously. Our vengeance will be hard on their players. We will remember this game the next time we meet and we will make them bleed for our fallen friends. I don't mind telling you this, since they can run, but they can't hide on the pitch next time were we will slaughter them!

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2003 - 10:01 Reply with quote Back to top

I played my match vs Gertwise several days ago now, but if you haven't watched the replay yet, or heard the aftermath in chat afterwards, its worth a look. Mully maintains that I gave Nuffle favors of a sexual nature, but I did not. I admit I am happy I won, but fully realize I did not deserve it. I look forward to losing the rest of my team next week, since after my first half manhandling, I am severely short-pawed.
neverdodge

Post   Posted: Nov 16, 2003 - 16:52 Reply with quote Back to top

The two high elves team finally managed to find a day to play their games . And after a crappy battle (What would you expect from them anyway Wink) and a really violent game (err .. for elves i mean) here s the report :

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=171081
beef

Post 6 Posted: Nov 16, 2003 - 20:07 Reply with quote Back to top

new player seeks opposition Surprised
Twahn

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2003 - 00:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Tvarnholm Bearskins meet Shining Force tonight, in what is being heralded by at least one of our sources as being the "bloodiest slaughter of a bunch of girly elves since the Loggers vs. TreeHuggers Chainsaw Grudgematch of 2154".

Unless you're a sad and sorry bastard who likes watching small things die, I wouldn't bother Spectating this one... Wink
FLo711

Post   Posted: Nov 18, 2003 - 13:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Shining Force 2 - 1 Tvarnholm Bearskins

The Force shone brightly tonight!

Proof that good coaching and vicious trash talk doesn't alwasy win games Very Happy
LurkingGrue

Post   Posted: Nov 19, 2003 - 06:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Eventually the furry warriors wore the Orcs down and dashed (lol) into the endzone for a 2-1 win.

That's right, dashed! Mogan's a right speedy little fellow. Born with a tiny bladder he was, so's he has to run off to the bathroom every dozen beers or so. Poor lad's got a medical condition and yer here makin' fun of 'im! Real nice.

We'll show ya!

Post   Posted: Nov 19, 2003 - 11:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Gortag Warskulls 2 def Knights of Khorne 1 in a typical hard bash fest!

The Knights suffered one death and the Orcs of Gorstag a serious niggle on one of their Black Orcs.

The Knights looked like taking it away with a 2 or 3 man advantage and with the ball in their possession deep in the Warskull half... but a bad dodge, a misclick here or there and the Warskulls got the ball and raced 75 yards for the winning score!

Let Rnd 2 Begin!
neverdodge

Post   Posted: Nov 22, 2003 - 10:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Snake Eyes 3 Silver Pegasus 2
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=175087

Those damn lizards managed to win even when they roll anything but skull and both down ... well done Indur .. we ll got our revenge !!!!
LurkingGrue

Post   Posted: Nov 22, 2003 - 22:46 Reply with quote Back to top

9pm EST, Grugni's Grudgebearer's take the pitch against Judas Priestess in a classic Dwarf vs. Amazon battle royale!

If any of the ladies are left after the match we'll take 'em home and let 'em tidy up the house for us, cook our dinner and bake us a pie.

And none of that damned whistlin' while you work or whining about someday your poofy prince will come. It's bloody irritatin' when yer recovering from a post-victory celebration hangover....

Post   Posted: Nov 23, 2003 - 05:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Grugni's Grudgebearers continue their winning streak with a 2-0 victory over the Judas Priestesses (http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=176090)!

Despite being unable to scrape together a beard amongst the whole crew, the 'zons took the field and fought like true warriors (you gotta respect anyone who'll take to the pitch in nothing but their fur-lined skivvies -- Trollslayer Dorak Stoneheart was so impressed he forgot to duck as Blitzer You Got Another Thing Comin' walloped him upside the head and sent him crashing into the BH box early in the match) but Nuffle took a heavy hand in the game and robbed the Priestesses of any real chance at victory (2 blitzes, numerous failed dodges and gfi's, an impressive -- but very lucky -- block, hand-off, pass to a Longbeard, TD play..., the list goes on).

Apparently our fans didn't appreciate the Grudgebearers picking on a bunch of girls and expressed their disapproval in a ff decrease, though they paid handsomely enough (and, as dwarves, we'll take gold over applause any day).

Blitzer Nalin Ironthew continues to be a gloryhog, snagging his second MVP in as many games despite having done nothing really spectacular other than stand there and guard (which is, admittedly, useful).

It sours the victory a little to have had fortune factor so greatly in deciding the game, but we look forward to what will hopefully be a more even-handed rematch with coach Mully and his girls in the second half of the season.

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2003 - 07:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Shining Force 2 - 0 Knights of Khorne

The Force had another bruising encounter, but managed to come out on top via some nasty blocking
Mordachai

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2003 - 15:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Played a couple of days ago, I have been to depressed to actually post it yet:

Return of the Ancients 2 - 1 Warpstone Plagues

Basically - nothing worked for the rats this match... it was a tragic event. One of the worst games I have ever played... oh well, I'll stop whining now.
Twahn

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2003 - 22:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Another match played downunder yesterday...

Tvarnholm Bearskins 3-0 Tepoc's Chosen

Short and sweet for the Norsemen, torturously long for the Lizards. Should have saved our 'small things dying' trash talk for this one...

DonTwahn's Dungeon = Cheap Miniatures! Check it out...
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2003 - 15:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Gortag Warskulls 0 lost to the World of Sport Legends 2

A tough time was had by the orcs as the Chaos Dwarf team were too quick, too strong and too good in the end...

A close 1st half gave way to a fairly solid walkover in the second as the orcs fell in a heap...

Well played m0nty!
 Jump to: