89 coaches online • Server time: 22:02
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post SWL Season 100!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
johan

Post   Posted: Nov 08, 2003 - 22:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Now that the Gnome Engineers have Bomb instead of Chainsaw, shouldn't they be allowed to take passing skills, just like the Goblin bombers?

(and is it just me, or would Bombs be *extremely* fitting for the Cannons?)

/johan
EvolveToAnarchism

Post   Posted: Nov 09, 2003 - 02:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Canons with bombs was part of my original suggestions to Cusi. Mr-Klipp and Cusi compromised by giving Engineers with chainsaws because bombs weren't implemented at the time. I hope it was only an oversight on Mr-Klipp's behalf that left off the bombs on the cannon.

It's themey to not give the bombers access to pass as they were supposed to represent the canons loaders while the canon was fired by the marksmen with access to pass. But I don't think it would be overpowering if the "engineers" got access to pass. I haven't played much with or against gnomes but I've heard complaints that they are pretty weak due to their slow speed. I hope that 4 players with bombs makes them balanced with the rest of the rosters and gives people a reason to use that canon some more.

As Always,
Evolve To Anarchism
BlackSpot