27 coaches online • Server time: 09:43
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post FDL only 3 spots lef...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Grod

Post   Posted: Dec 10, 2003 - 02:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Who the hell is in? Who is out? How many are left?

Please think about my suggestion... setting score to -1 of coaches knocked out from tourny, or what about making a summary here in the forum then if you cant do that?

Oscar Wilde
Jugular

Post   Posted: Dec 10, 2003 - 13:58 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm in....Black Pig, but I wont be playing many games until other teams are reduced to similarly small numbers (I have 7 players left)
McCloud

Post   Posted: Dec 10, 2003 - 14:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Argh Mateys!
I have seen hide nor hair of anyone in the #Norsca channel as of late. Are ye all afraid of the HMS Revolutions?
Granted I still have both Captain and First Mate. Though me Captain be niggled, he is still a seaworthy seafairing old Dog.
Bring it on all you wanna be Norscans, I will attempt to vanquish whats left of ya from the seas!

Note : I am on after 3pm Pacific Standard Time.

McCloud
BunnyPuncher

Post   Posted: Dec 10, 2003 - 22:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Grod: those who are in the group are alive and well.. those that are eliminated get kicked by the mighty boot of arse blasting. So if they are in the group... you can play them.

Keep up the good killing.. we are down to well under 20 teams now.

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2003 - 13:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi all, the nautilus submarine was exploring the seas and found that the team of Kheldar1982, doesn'n have played a game. If the challenge began in 3 of Dic, we must be in second week. so i think he should play a game or be sank.

Nautilus
(12 games , 8 survivors, 1 boat sank (jolly roger))
Jugular

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2003 - 13:42 Reply with quote Back to top

I spotted a few with only one or two games. Like I say i must have sailed way too far out to be caught by those ships so I aint playing til some more teams have reached the far seas I'm a raidin n a plunderin.
Clementus

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2003 - 14:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Bah! Ye all be lanlubbers, it not be about if ye survive it be about who ya kills, an who ya takes over! Dont be warblin away about not playin, an play! kill! Maim! Pillage!

Flings Rule!
odi

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2003 - 14:35 Reply with quote Back to top

well, I can't help anyone any more, I've already been Played! Killed! Maimed! And Pillaged! Smile
Didn't think I'd last till the end, but it sure was fun.
bardulf

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2003 - 01:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Well before playing 12 games, i was sank by black perl . I enjoyed a lot the league. Its a shame my last game where all players of black per rounded my poor mate and fouled until SI (no foul detected).

Thanks for the time of all and let the better wins.
taubin

Post   Posted: Dec 13, 2003 - 01:39 Reply with quote Back to top

BIG ASS ELIMINATION!

The Black Perl Encountered the Nautilus ship, to there credit even though severly outnumbered from there many previous fights the Nautilus ship turned to engage, The Mate of Nautilus ship tried to rally his men, but a blitz turned there fortunes to disaster, The Mate was the last of his men on the field getting a niggling injury only on the 4th foul of him.

The Nautilus ship is no more.
Sinner

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2003 - 13:45 Reply with quote Back to top

... captain of "das Boot" niggled at 2nd skill....

Post   Posted: Dec 19, 2003 - 03:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Week 2 complete... booted one team for having played only one game...

Games seem to be going fine... but we appear to have lost our teeth.. few eliminations...

Keep on trucking.. er sailing.

Most teams are in the 130-140 TR and 110-130TS.. excpet for me Smile 100/71 who has had some nasty injuries

Post   Posted: Dec 19, 2003 - 04:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Bunny's teams lack of muster and all too many injuries are due to the fact he is their coach and they are not Orcs! LOL

McCloud

Bring it on any and all, I wanna sink ya to the bottom of these blood filled waters!
Sinner

Post   Posted: Dec 25, 2003 - 12:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi all, I´ll be gone for holiday (as the PM system does not work for me atm I have to post somewhere).

I have played some games so far, so I do hope I will not be kicked Very Happy

See you then

Cheers

Jump to: