11 coaches online • Server time: 07:57
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Willard73

Post   Posted: Dec 10, 2003 - 17:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome all coaches to the second season of the Nuffle Ultimate Extreme. For all info, and to keep an eye on schedules go here:
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=377

Otherwise, use this forum to discuss issues, or keep an eye on MVP status. MVP will run different this season. Instead of running by votes, it will go strictly on SPP. One player will be nominated from each game played. At the end of the season the player, from those nominated, with the most MVP's wins. In case of a tie, SPP's will be compared.

Okay Second season will kick off this Monday, Dec15th. And good luck to all.
-Willard73
Barash

Post   Posted: Dec 10, 2003 - 17:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Count me in!

Post   Posted: Dec 10, 2003 - 20:12 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm game, Let's Go!
majk

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2003 - 00:02 Reply with quote Back to top

hmm...thinking i should quit while im ahead...I mean it could only get worse:)
stark

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2003 - 00:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Looking forward to hopefully more games this season. Just a quick idea though, I know having games time limit of 1 week makes things move along, but I think there would be far less forfeits if it was a 2 week time frame for games to be played.

Ok maybe too late for this season, but I think it would help things mebbe next season.

StarK
McCloud

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2003 - 00:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Count me and my Nubian Khemri in!

McCloud
Itzi

Post 5 Posted: Dec 11, 2003 - 00:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Is there something I have to do to sign up other than 'Apply For Membership' on the Groups page?

Itzi
LurkingGrue

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2003 - 00:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Let's see if my killer High Elves can manage a higher TD than Cas diff this season..... Rolling Eyes

Post 6 Posted: Dec 11, 2003 - 07:58 Reply with quote Back to top

My humans (Green Bay Packers 2003) from the defunct Brutal Bowl League want in! Very Happy

I just cut 4 players to get down to a TR of 120 Smile

Oops... I'm down to 10 players for game 1... Confused

Let's play some blood bowl!
Willard73

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2003 - 08:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Okay stark, good suggestion. I agree... there were far to many forfeits last season This season, we will go with 2 weeks to finish each round. But still try and get your games in as quick as possible.

Itzi... just make a div X team, or use a current one... transfer them to tournament team.... them apply for membership. That easy! Smile

Ug, It's unfortunate that you did so much cutting to your team... I've just made a rules change *D'OH*. Due to the high quantity of teams applying with high TR's, instead of telling them all to trim the fat, or turn them away... I've changed the ruling to... "All Division X Teams are legal, and teams with a TR of 160 or less may apply for membership" Most of our first season teams are right around TR160, so I figured that was a good number to keep it an intersting season Wink

-Willard73
odi

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2003 - 10:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I guess it's about time I get my zons killed, so here come the women from poor rural areas...
Goblinux

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2003 - 12:07 Reply with quote Back to top

I wish to take part in your League cuz my Old World dont get much game in divx. TR 151
Barash

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2003 - 12:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Some new teams are not quite below tr 160, please make sure your team meets this requirement!
I got rid of a few players as well.

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2003 - 16:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Be honest: Would it be totally crazy and suicide to apply with a brand new team? If the old ones AND now the new entry-teams as well are allowed to enter with around 150-160TR. Am I wasting my time? I'm new and wants to be in a tournament of some kind, but offcourse have to start with TR100.

Q2: what does round robin mean? That you have to find and agree upon matches within the assigned teams your league? Or is it the classic everyone plays eachother 1 time in a given group/league?

Best regards -Gonzorgg

p.s. 14 days between each match? man thats a long time!
skavenboy

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2003 - 16:42 Reply with quote Back to top

I would like to participate; but I am a noobie; made a team and made them a tourny team and went to apply for membership; now what?
 Jump to: