18 coaches online • Server time: 04:03
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post FDL only 3 spots lef...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Calvin

Post   Posted: Dec 22, 2003 - 02:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Im sure there are alot of people here at Fumbbl that are from the USA.. Why is it that we dont start a League for our selves so we dont have to wake up at odd hours or stay up really late to make it to a match with the people that live over seas?? Nothing against them i was just wondering is all. I would start one but i havent got a clue how to do so. And if there is a site here on the web that does have a US league that uses ski's bloodbowl i have not been able to find it..
Mully

Post   Posted: Dec 22, 2003 - 04:01 Reply with quote Back to top

The WWB is a world wide league that has 2 american divisions with some of the best (and nicest) North American coaches in FUMBBL. Part of the solution is finding a league organizer (me) and coaches (them) that will be committed for the long term. (Not easy here on FUMBBL).

If you are interested in signing up for season #2 (to kick off next Jan 2005) then play 12 games in the Minor Legaue of Bloodbowl group and a spot will be resverved for you.

Post   Posted: Dec 22, 2003 - 04:59 Reply with quote Back to top

a Mully where is that minor league website located so i can apply for it..
Ludakk

Post   Posted: Dec 22, 2003 - 05:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Calvin wrote:
Im sure there are alot of people here at Fumbbl that are from the USA.. Why is it that we dont start a League for our selves so we dont have to wake up at odd hours or stay up really late to make it to a match with the people that live over seas?? Nothing against them i was just wondering is all. I would start one but i havent got a clue how to do so. And if there is a site here on the web that does have a US league that uses ski's bloodbowl i have not been able to find it..

Yup, as Coach/comm. Mully pointed out all you have to do is sign up and wait a bit or better yet 'evil smile' prepare to join in about 3 days or so The Brutal Blood Bowl League Smile
Link is right here:
http://deloran77.tripod.com/bloodbowlleague/

Have a look see, see if you like it and I guess prepare yourself to have the most organized BBrelated fun you've ever had, just ask Mr. Mully, he is a part of this madness himself Smile
PM me if you have any qs.
-L
Mully

Post   Posted: Dec 22, 2003 - 15:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

a Mully where is that minor league website located so i can apply for it..

here ya go :

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=514
 Jump to: