42 coaches online • Server time: 19:24
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiers
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
PainState

Post   Posted: Feb 11, 2010 - 20:26 Reply with quote Back to top

**Milford takes a peek at the upper bracket and offers his quick fire insight***

I say you fellows will just roll the Low Few and show them no repsect. They blow the goblins off the pitch and skill up some key players and get some freebie cash.....5-0 for the Darkies in this one.

Rocketeers just lay into the Brotherhood and with the help of the PPM deliver a devastaing blow that cripples the Brotherhood and they just crumble. Rocketeers over the Brotherhood 2-1

House takes the Revengers to the outhouse and deliver a smack down. House wins this one 2-1

Poems exacts a terrible revenge and lays into the Lonestars and Nuffle gives back to Poems the power of the dice, which he robbed in the qualifers finals against the Brotherhood. Poems wins this one 2-0 and walks away all smiles.

After the match Qaz and Alibaba get in a royal smack down at the local pub. Accusing each other of not doing their job against poems in their previous matches. And then it will sink in that poems is still left standing and both of them are on the outside looking in and that will set off another brawl as the Lone Stars and Brotherhood destroy said local pub.

Last edited by PainState on %b %12, %2010 - %04:%Feb; edited 1 time in total
p4m

Post   Posted: Feb 11, 2010 - 20:57 Reply with quote Back to top

rofl i love that rumor about poems Very Happy
Qaz

Post   Posted: Feb 11, 2010 - 22:37 Reply with quote Back to top

PainState wrote:

Poems exacts a terrible revenge and lays into the Lonestars and Nuffle gives back to Poems the power of the dice, which he robbed in the qualifers finals against the Brotherhood. Poems wins this one 2-0 and walks away all smiles.

Ha you predicted against me before and I blasted my way into the finals. But not only that after you tried to cover the real result of the game and make it seems your prediction was not far off... Razz

I look forward to your resume about me almost losing the game when we finish what the brotherhood started.

(actually as aging has gotten the better of my team I do think that Poems have the better chance)

"he who has relied least on fortune is established
the strongest"
Niccolo Machiavelli
Manp

Post   Posted: Feb 11, 2010 - 23:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Looks like me and alibaba will play tuesday around 19:pm bb time. Be sure to come. Need someone at the sidelines to catch the rocketeers flying bodyparts.
PainState

Post   Posted: Feb 12, 2010 - 02:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Manp wrote:
Looks like me and alibaba will play tuesday around 19:pm bb time. Be sure to come. Need someone at the sidelines to catch the rocketeers flying bodyparts.

NICE!!! playing the underdog card...when we all know you are in the payroll of the PPM and will some how use underhanded tactics to advance....Plus the time honored tradition of saying you are doomed from the start and will lose falls on deaf ears...we know the fix is in.

Post   Posted: Feb 12, 2010 - 02:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Qaz wrote:
PainState wrote:

Ha you predicted against me before and I blasted my way into the finals. But not only that after you tried to cover the real result of the game and make it seems your prediction was not far off... Razz

I look forward to your resume about me almost losing the game when we finish what the brotherhood started.

(actually as aging has gotten the better of my team I do think that Poems have the better chance)

LOL!!!! I have divined the intentions of Nuffle from the local Oracle and you are doomed!!! DOOMED I SAY!!!!

Post   Posted: Feb 12, 2010 - 02:08 Reply with quote Back to top

**Milford reporting from the WO main Draw***

Fumbbl fans I have awoken from a terrible dream and it seems the powers of Chaos have somehow possesed my body. The local Sigmar priest came to my rescue and has purged the powers of chaos from my system...But I now trully believe that the PPM's pep talk from today is true...grave things are about to take place..

(side note: Milford has just aquired 7 insanity points for all of you Warhammer roleplayers who are keeping score.)

Last edited by PainState on %b %12, %2010 - %02:%Feb; edited 1 time in total
PainState

Post   Posted: Feb 12, 2010 - 02:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Dark Clouds are forming over the main venue for all the games of the main draw...The Grey Seer of Blood Bowl is calling on the powers of the Horned Rat to infuse the warpstone astro granite with his favors and blessings.....The power is immense, the Chaos is palataple in the air.

The field of battle is set. Blood will be spilled. Carnage unleashed. Glory to the Horned RAT!!!

Skavenblight cowers in fear as the Horned Rat approaches..

BLOOD BOWL IS AT HAND!!!!!!!

Last edited by PainState on %b %12, %2010 - %04:%Feb; edited 4 times in total
PainState

Post   Posted: Feb 12, 2010 - 02:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Deep in the lair of the PPM, Witch Hunter Brimstone feels His approach...A smile crosses his face. Now is the time. Now it will be settled...Let the gladiators of darkness do battle on the pitch as the forces of light move amongest the shadows and cast down the Lords of Darkness.....Hail Sigmar, defender of the light, patron of all that is just and good. Defender of raical purity amongest all blood bowl teams!!!!!

May He guide the mighty blows, and the dirty boot, of the La Dwarfs and Name is Bond to smite the foes of Sigmar. May He lead them to victory and Glory!!!!

This ends the sermon of the day from witch hunter Brimstone. Mark this day of Sigmar, so it was blessed, so it will be so.

Last edited by PainState on %b %12, %2010 - %04:%Feb; edited 8 times in total
Reisender

Post   Posted: Feb 12, 2010 - 02:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Zkavenblight Ratzette Breaking News!

Zkavenblight Ratzette informz public zhat zhere waz no albino rat zeen at a zecret meeting wiz Witchhunter Brimstone. Furzemoar, ze not exizting rat did not hand a sack of gold to ze withchunter - zhere waz alzo never mentioned ze zo called not existing ritual of randon number warpztone fusion control.

zherefoar, Public can be zure zat everyzing will follow ze respected rulez and a fair tournament can be done here at zkavenblight.

Enjoy ze tournamant and may bloodz be zpilled, but no ratz bloodz.
PainState

Post   Posted: Feb 12, 2010 - 13:52 Reply with quote Back to top

The first sacrafice of the WO main draw has been laid out on the Warpstone infused astro granite....A nice sacrafice indeed

The La Dwarfs battled it out through OT and win the match.

Post   Posted: Feb 12, 2010 - 13:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Poems and Lonestars will duke it out on <b>Sunday ~9PM BBtime</b>.

Forecast predict carnage and mayhem, and recommend you bring raincoats and umbrellas as there is a large chance you will get wet.

Leijonet -Winging justice since 6/9-08
Manp

Post   Posted: Feb 12, 2010 - 19:10 Reply with quote Back to top

PainState wrote:
Manp wrote:

NICE!!! playing the underdog card...when we all know you are in the payroll of the PPM and will some how use underhanded tactics to advance....Plus the time honored tradition of saying you are doomed from the start and will lose falls on deaf ears...we know the fix is in.

Hehe i have no dillusions of my chances of winning the game which should be pretty decent, unless i commit to some major brainfarts (which is pretty likely). I am however pretty sure that the cas toll in this game will be mostly on my side, rest assured tho that that my guys will not go down without attempts of retaliation.
Reisender

Post   Posted: Feb 12, 2010 - 22:30 Reply with quote Back to top

TatharĀ“s Scanner Darkly will outblodge my Rata Blanca probably on Saturday 15:30 server time or a little later (if everything works out - scheduling with 14hrs time difference is not that easy...)
Lofwyr

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2010 - 12:01 Reply with quote Back to top

14 hrs time difference?
Thats not too bad - its just 10 hours the other way round Smile
 Jump to: