43 coaches online • Server time: 14:24
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Cyco

Post 12 Posted: Jan 05, 2004 - 14:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Here is the forum site for the 'Your too BIG!' league.

Share your Questions/Options/Ideas here, please.

GreenAvenger wrote me and said that a maximum of 2 players with an AV of 9 or higher should be allowed. And I agree. This of course includes Big Guys.
GreenAvenger

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2004 - 15:53 Reply with quote Back to top

You haven't created it yet have you Cyco?

Cuz I can't seem to find it anywhere?
Cyco

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2004 - 17:10 Reply with quote Back to top

I have. Here is the link, Your too BIG! -league

Last edited by Cyco on %b %05, %2004 - %17:%Jan; edited 1 time in total
Kinder

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2004 - 21:08 Reply with quote Back to top

So basically what you are saying, is that no Orc teams are allowed, considering their AV on all players except throwers and goblins is 9?

Wouldn't a smarter solution be to limit the number players with more than 3 in strength, or exclude the strength 3 AV 9 models from the restriction of only 2 AV 9 players (Orc linemen arn't that dangerous you know).
Gimoboy

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2004 - 22:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Hehe i thought bloodbowl was about smashing peoples to bits and eat ur coach after the game if u loose, maybe u are to used to play touch fotball and btw just say all elf league, cowards.
Matt_wyeth

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2004 - 22:34 Reply with quote Back to top

ahh its nice to have a list of coaches whom we should foul on ever down
neverborn

Post   Posted: Jan 06, 2004 - 00:24 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm only going to sing this one more time...

Y-O-U-R
Y-O-U-apostrophe-R-E
They're as different and night and daaayyy
Don't you thing that night and day are different?
Whats wrong with you?
-Strong Bad

www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail89.html - click the arm coming out of the S at the end of the cartoon, then, after each song, click the picture of strong bad to hear the 5 songs!
Cyco

Post   Posted: Jan 06, 2004 - 09:53 Reply with quote Back to top

I do appologize for my bad english, I've allready heard that its spelled You're too BIG!. My misstake.

Post   Posted: Jan 06, 2004 - 09:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Kinder wrote:
So basically what you are saying, is that no Orc teams are allowed, considering their AV on all players except throwers and goblins is 9?

Wouldn't a smarter solution be to limit the number players with more than 3 in strength, or exclude the strength 3 AV 9 models from the restriction of only 2 AV 9 players (Orc linemen arn't that dangerous you know).

Good idea. Ill have to change the rules for that. No more then 2 players with ST above 3. Smile
neverborn

Post   Posted: Jan 06, 2004 - 11:13 Reply with quote Back to top

sorry, i didn't think that english might not be your first language, if it isn't i apologise completely. If it is however, my mocking remains.
the_grey_ghost

Post   Posted: Jan 06, 2004 - 11:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Can DX teams join?
Calvin

Post 14 Posted: Jan 06, 2004 - 12:35 Reply with quote Back to top

text
(alt+l) I think the no more than 2 peeps with St 4 or more is a good idea. Im all for it..
calon

Post 5 Posted: Jan 06, 2004 - 12:46 Reply with quote Back to top

let me get this straight, any team allowed with max 2 players with greater than 3 STR, AV irrelevant and no player can have more than 1 "basher" skill/trait?

please clarify tho, if u have 2 players with >3 STR and another player gets a +STR roll, can u take it?

me and my mate will be putting teams in, but could u clarify this first

thx muchly

oh and Neverborn, maybe u weren't as u have some serious issues picking up on peeps spelling.

If it can be understood, who cares??? (Its nice to to be able to spell correctly, punctuate your entries and show people how well you can or cannot draft forum entries, but in no way essential!)

neverborn wrote:

Don't you thing that night and day are different?
Whats wrong with you?

I do think that you need to practice and that you will find that Whats will become What is or even What's.

lesson over

(like the link tho! Very Happy )
Cyco

Post   Posted: Jan 06, 2004 - 13:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi and thanks for standing up for the league and me Calvin and calon.

I have changed the name and every in the league got a new invitation for the You're too BIG! league.

To answer your questions calon;
let me get this straight, any team allowed with max 2 players with greater than 3 STR, AV irrelevant and no player can have more than 1 "basher" skill/trait?
Answer: Correct.

please clarify tho, if u have 2 players with >3 STR and another player gets a +STR roll, can u take it?
Answer: Of course you can take it. If they gain +ST by experience I see no problem with that.
Cyco

Post   Posted: Jan 06, 2004 - 13:30 Reply with quote Back to top

I've changed the forum site aswell. The new forum site is http://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&p=17408#17408

Welcome!
 Jump to: