6 coaches online • Server time: 05:57
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post custom pitch per tea...goto Post killing by fun?goto Post Pact/Renegades meta
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Tathar

Post   Posted: Sep 21, 2010 - 13:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Alibaba wrote:
It will be intresting to see how, orcs vs DE game ends.. they will need only 2 td win with even cas to to proseed.

Even cas might be hard to manage. I certainly struggled with that Very Happy.

qwerty team has a +ve cas diff but so far they've played 2 elf teams.
Alibaba

Post   Posted: Sep 21, 2010 - 13:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Virus and some other good handys will ruin game for elves.. Then it opens chance for Orcs too, 2-0 and few cas and they are the ones that continue in tournament. Will be intresting game, dont miss it.
Tathar

Post   Posted: Sep 22, 2010 - 01:52 Reply with quote Back to top

The final game was a tense 2-2 draw and H0rnsw0gglers are through. Grats Gritter!
Gritter

Post   Posted: Sep 22, 2010 - 08:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Tathar wrote:
The final game was a tense 2-2 draw and H0rnsw0gglers are through. Grats Gritter!

Cheers! It made for some tense spectating hehe, gg though and I think the swiss format has been a success as we had very tense and exciting group throughout and some great games.
Tathar

Post   Posted: Sep 22, 2010 - 12:36 Reply with quote Back to top

So the final has been decided!!!

It will be elves vs orcs!

But which elves vs which orcs?

(In alphabetical order)

Complicated Elfs
Or
Ferelve Farcity

vs.

Enterpainment United
Or
H0rnsw0gglers
PurpleChest

Post   Posted: Sep 22, 2010 - 14:43
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

The semi finals were seeded. Top of group 1 vs Second in group 2, and vice versa.

The fact it gives us a dodgers semi final and str based semi final, followed by a dodger v basher final is a HUGE bonus in my opinion.

I hope the final 3 games draw good crowds.

Post   Posted: Sep 22, 2010 - 15:18 Reply with quote Back to top

great stuff purplechest. was real fun and interesting watching those games!
Diddyboy

Post   Posted: Sep 22, 2010 - 15:20 Reply with quote Back to top

the finals in the lustrian have been very fun to watch. i have enjoyed the swisssystem alot and i hope we get to see it again in majors.
PainState

Post   Posted: Sep 22, 2010 - 16:58 Reply with quote Back to top

** Milford from the Semi Final **

Well Fumbbl fans the 3 game swiss playoff was a huge success and the feed back was that it was a lot of fun and put a twist on the normal major. Lets hope we see it again at next years Lustrian.

Well before the playoff there was a lot of debate about who got the upper hand in the swiss...well Elves proved us wrong and put two teams in the final 4 and the Orcs prove us right with there AV9 and ability to lay out the hurt.

The Final 4 have been set and it is an interesting draw.

Fereleve Farcity will lock horns with the Complicated Elves and H0rnsW0ggler will take on the Enterpainment United crew.

So we are guarnateed Elves VS Orcs in the final. Does that give the Elves an advanatge in the finals?

It will be a very exciting run to the championship for sure.

I will be back later with my full break down of the Semi finals.

Post   Posted: Sep 22, 2010 - 18:37 Reply with quote Back to top

PainState wrote:

Relax Milford - the oracle that is Malmir has this one covered. Having correctly predicted Complicated Elves and Gritter's Orcs to move through Malmir has got so pompous he has begun talking about himself in the third person. Anyway, he says that Complicated Elves will narrowly beat Tathar's lot and Gritters Orcs will win the other semi followed by a maimed Elf side just about hanging on to win the final. So gentlemen raise your glasses and salute Malmir, I mean the Complicated Elves - your Lustrian champs. (yes I know they are called the Complicated Elfs but it makes my ears bleed).
Gritter

Post   Posted: Sep 22, 2010 - 19:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Malmir wrote:
PainState wrote:

Relax Milford - the oracle that is Malmir has this one covered. Having correctly predicted Complicated Elves and Gritter's Orcs to move through Malmir has got so pompous he has begun talking about himself in the third person. Anyway, he says that Complicated Elves will narrowly beat Tathar's lot and Gritters Orcs will win the other semi followed by a maimed Elf side just about hanging on to win the final. So gentlemen raise your glasses and salute Malmir, I mean the Complicated Elves - your Lustrian champs. (yes I know they are called the Complicated Elfs but it makes my ears bleed).

People who talk about themselves in the 3rd person inspire a special level of fear in loathing me.... Wink
Gritter

Post 18 Posted: Sep 24, 2010 - 15:57 Reply with quote Back to top

The swogglers will play Enterpainment at 21:00 bbtime, sunday. Be there to see to see the Enterpainment crew tought the true meaning of the word pain... rawr :p
Candlejack

Post 12 Posted: Sep 24, 2010 - 16:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Blah blah blah.. Ya ain't green enuff ta scare meh!! Mah boys will waaaaaaaaaaagghh yars from da pitch!!

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2010 - 16:58 Reply with quote Back to top

dat be fighting talk! Pootash and team will see you on the field soon Lampshadepump... I look forward to seeing the broken pixels of your players and hearing the lamentation of your women!
Candlejack

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2010 - 21:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Pootash... do not sound lika propa orc name.. sounds moar like a whimpy gretchn.. he'll suar be making poo in has tashy pants befor da match.. MUAHAHAHAHA..

Jump to: