34 coaches online • Server time: 09:58
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
neverborn

Post   Posted: Feb 10, 2004 - 00:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Thought i would start up a new thread seeing as we're on the front page...

Any questions can be posted here... If you're a new guy, post here and let us know what team you're taking!
Twahn

Post   Posted: Feb 10, 2004 - 00:49 Reply with quote Back to top

The SWL welcomes merv and chunky04 to the fold.

The League will remain open to new Applicants up to sometime around the 22nd, at which point Season 3 will commence.

DonTwahn's Dungeon = Cheap Miniatures! Check it out...
Twahn

Post   Posted: Feb 10, 2004 - 05:24 Reply with quote Back to top

And Sandune, welcome back. Smile

Twahn

Post   Posted: Feb 10, 2004 - 09:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Okay, Chrode, Asmodean. Welcome to the league.

All you new guys, glad to have you. Please don't play any games until you are put into a Tournament (which won't be for a week or so unfortunately). Be patient. It'll be worth it! Wink

Twahn

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2004 - 04:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Southern Waste League Applications for Season 3 are about to close...

If there are any more Aussies or Kiwis out there that want to join, please do so now! The more the merrier... Smile

ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2004 - 05:10 Reply with quote Back to top

*** BUMP ***

Plus, I have been cruising thru people's profiles... would it be possible to have people note in their profile where they are from... With Platypus in NZ thru to Perth, we do cover a fair number of time zones... and with so many newbies, I am losing track of who is from where...

Plus those weirdo's in Adelaide who want an extra 30 minutes for some reason - the less said about them the better Smile
Twahn

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2004 - 05:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Please everyone. The new season will start very shortly. Until it does however, you are not to play any games, within the Group or otherwise.
Games are only to be played by teams that are in a tournament! (never fear, you all will be soon...)
Season 3 is about to begin for the Regional Division (Qpool), and could do so at any time now! Very Happy

ozjesting

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2004 - 06:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Well Alright!!! Here we go...eventually Wink The Crowes are looking good in the training paddock. JealousGuy has sharpend one of his hooves into a Razor Sharp Claw, Angels has sorted out his Mighty Blow and Lions, the Minatour...well, he's just crazy (and as such I am afraid we have had to put a media ban on interview requests). The "kids" have decided to dedicate this season to their 3 fellow horn blitzers who didn't survive the Q Pool and are ready to come out playing with heart! Membership is still a concern with only 10,000 supportes to draw on but hope to see those numbers increase if they can play a stylish brand of footy. We here in Camp Crowe wish everyone a safe journey into RD 1 and look forward to meeting you on the field. See You Soon!!!

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2004 - 14:06 Reply with quote Back to top

The Prince Reagents also feel a certain amount of pleasant anticipation leading up to the next season...

They feel they have the right mix, with all the key ingredients in place, including more undivided attention from their oh-so talented head coach. May the most noble team win - especially since every player in this team is aristocracy from one country or another.
Twahn

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2004 - 23:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Season 3 is (partly) Underway!

Okay troops. The Qualifying Pool and the newly formed Division 3 have both commenced! Everyone involved can feel free to get their games in.

Those in the Qualifying Pool, please take note of the restrictions noted at the top of the Group...
a) maximum of 2 games per week,
b) minimum of 5 games by season's end to qualify,
c) maximum of 10 games for any team in total (yes, this includes games that you may have already played in earlier seasons).

My team, the Chaos Wasters, are currently sitting in the QPool. This is not an SWL team but is merely minding the place for poodleman's Orcs, who are moving over from dX...

The rest of us must wait for Season 2 to be wrapped up and then for the Playoff matches to be played before we can get cracking...

Twahn

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2004 - 03:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Actually, no one play any Division 3 games until further notice...

Y'all go for it in the QPool though! We've already had a couple of games... Smile
Remember though, no more than 2 games per week and no more than 10 games in total.

Last edited by Twahn on %b %17, %2004 - %05:%Feb; edited 1 time in total
chunky04

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2004 - 05:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Bugger, the Black Crowes were going to get smashed soon ;p

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2004 - 07:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Well I guess it was lucky my little halfling woke up from his arvo nap when he did...or else it seems our expediency would have gotten us in trouble Wink I will still be around afternoons this week chunky04 and we can IRC details about "the game that almost was" Wink Until we start for real!!!

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2004 - 10:28 Reply with quote Back to top

You would have been okay. Just would have had to start new teams! Wink

Seriously though, it shouldn't be long...

ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: Feb 18, 2004 - 01:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Twahn,

What's doing with Season 3...

I recall on the chat last night that due to the retirement of Vigil that there may be 3 divs of 7 teams... or some other concoction...

If so, does that not mean that I would be automatically in the 1st Div (behind Premier)? If so, do I still need to play the PlayOff game... coz even if I lose, I am still in the Top 14 ranked teams...

Thx
Clay
 Jump to: