31 coaches online • Server time: 13:56
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
BunnyPuncher

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2004 - 14:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Play the game.. The divisions are only for scorekeeping (like in hockey or basketball) and do not keep teams away from each other (as in baseball).

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2004 - 20:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Roger
Gobbas

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2004 - 20:24 Reply with quote Back to top

since i didn't wanna cluter up the surtur weekly tread i am saying it isntead here.

Great work Surtur, keep it up =)
Mnemon

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2004 - 20:57 Reply with quote Back to top

And for those that missed it: http://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=2077

Smile

-Mnemon
Clementus

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2004 - 22:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Mom, Mom, We dids it gainst du dirty pointy ears. Dey wears black an 'as du purples, but we reckons dat our go fasta redz did du trickz. Me scoreds agen mom me did cos Bibble throo me 'e did an me only bounced du once, so me mus be getting gud. an so den we 'ad to kick, wos tuff but me did it, even gots it to du uver side. Den du funny fing 'appened, du elf dropped du ball an we got its bax we did. But du nasty girly elf stopped poor Bashit an e bled e did, was all 'urt bad. so du ref bloo 'es little wistle 'e did an we got shouted at tu go bax to du dugout. 'ad to avoid du chief, 'e looked mad an a litle 'ungry 'e did, cos 'e cooldnt play.

So du secund 'alf went on an we gotz da ball an we went ded slow we didz. Me snuck on 'ahed an du rest walked on ded slowly wiff du big guys 'elpin us. Big strong dey is an 'it du pointy ears 'urtin twos of dem. an so flingit ran out of du crowd, froo somewuns legses. e gave ball to me an me scoreds, we wuz winnin, but we did finks game ad ended, so duh dirty elves did scores, but oo cares, we wunz!

2-1 to du Ogres an us, yey!

Leggit

Pis me founds dis ded gud way of adding stuffs at du end of letter, an me got duh bestest little wun last weeks. Me is ded gud at runnin wiff ball.

Flings Rule!
kurre

Post   Posted: Mar 05, 2004 - 18:18 Reply with quote Back to top

WoodElfs Vs Lizards

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=263294

WoodElf won easily against a messed up Lizard team, but it was an expensive vicory. Second last turn of the game my Woodies had the chance to score a TD if they pushed a Skink into the crowds to get to the ball.. But already leading with 4-0 they decided not to... Guess how my opponent pays me back? He kills my star of the game. I also got a MNG... So if the Three dont show up for next game we are three players down...

Thanks for the game Evo
BunnyPuncher

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2004 - 01:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry about the delay in getting the weekly update done.. just started my PhD program here and my world is in a tizzy...

I think we'll have a weeks delay built in here also as I have to get an admin to replace Bloodrunners Chaos team with Surturs Chaos Team and play Surturs Chaos team before he plays his scheduled week 2 game against Bloodrunner's scheduled opponent... I can replace teams but I can't add em.

So just a bit of technical difficulty and real life impeding on the tourny... So you have a few extra days to get yer games in.

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2004 - 03:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Well I added a match report to my matches, at long last.

I would also like to propose Ludwig Giantsbane for the inaugural Leopal Weekly for his part in the Banqueteers' recent victory against those nasty Chaos Dwarfs. In the first half he dodged like mad, ran to the end-zone, having used no less than six GFIs up to that point, then caught the pass. In the second half he got the ball, ran upfield dodging as he went, survived a block by a Chaos Dwarf, dodged away twice, made an accurate pass - which his team-mate failed to catch, then ran after the ball and picked it up in the end-zone in two tackle zones to score the winning TD. Naturally he received the Most Valuable Player Award.
Clementus

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2004 - 19:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Still obviously not up to Leggits abilities nor performance, but come on the little do need all the help they can get. My gobbos wont be too upset if he gets it. Lucky as he must be.

P.S Leggit, 4 TD's in 2 games. Go on that gobbo!

Flings Rule!
EvolveToAnarchism

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2004 - 21:49 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd like to nominate Quatzitoxorix for the Muddy Water Weekly Award. He continued his quest for a foul-free league, by removing one and killing another ruthless elf.

As Always,
Evolve To Anarchism

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2004 - 22:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Lords of Slaanesh is ready to launch...

<i>"Backwater Bilge will never be the same after this..."</b>

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2004 - 22:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Haven't seen outofcontext in about a day or so, can we get a slight extension on our game?

Z
BunnyPuncher

Post   Posted: Mar 07, 2004 - 00:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah.. you have an extra week,,, I gotta get this stuff sorted out.. so new due date is next Sunday Midnight EST.

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2004 - 14:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Surtur Weekly vol. 2 is out... go and check it out

It would be nice that the winners of the weekly awards would mention them in their respective player / team bios.

Thanks

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2004 - 15:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Second report for the Golden Halibut Clan ... not as long as the first one, but well I made it finally Smile

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=261018

-Mnemon
 Jump to: