30 coaches online • Server time: 12:26
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Vamps win another ma...goto Post Secret League Old Wo...goto Post Gnomes are trash
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
th0r

Post   Posted: Dec 14, 2011 - 23:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Why isn't there round deadlines? I've been waiting for my opponent to play his round 2 game for over a week now.
xyon

Post   Posted: Dec 14, 2011 - 23:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Holidays, I can enter in the deadlines now I suppose, but holidays are the reason why no deadline yet.

JimmyFantastic wrote:
Hey Xyon you need to change your sig son, I never said anything vaguely like that!
th0r

Post   Posted: Dec 14, 2011 - 23:43 Reply with quote Back to top

This season has been a joke.
xyon

Post   Posted: Dec 14, 2011 - 23:50 Reply with quote Back to top

I updated the tournaments, deadlines are in place.

JimmyFantastic wrote:
Hey Xyon you need to change your sig son, I never said anything vaguely like that!
th0r

Post   Posted: Dec 14, 2011 - 23:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Too little too late. This will be my last NWL season.
xyon

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2011 - 00:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Your choice, I mean I guess you were threatening to leave if you didnt get basher this season, if you dont like the league any more then you dont have to stay, and a league wont change due to the personal feelings of just one coach.

JimmyFantastic wrote:
th0r

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2011 - 00:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Nope it changes to the lone admin who shouldn't be an admin.
Sigmar1

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2011 - 00:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Did someone just kick a cat?

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2011 - 00:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Case in point I have to prompt the single admin to put a deadline in place since I've been waiting two weeks for a game. He puts it in place, too bad the deadline is in a month. We waited 2 weeks after season 21, just to have people respond to wanting to be in this season and yet were having a huge lay off again.

NWL is going to be shit until we get proper admins back.
xyon

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2011 - 00:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Nothing is stopping you from starting and running a league if you want to. But right now none of your arguments are coherent or make any logical sense, so I will forgive you if you ever choose to apologize.

I mean, heck, I could have done nothing and there wouldn't have been a NWL season since the two people who did the most work to get the season started and whatnot are too busy for fumbbl these days.

Or if they were still in charge the season probably wouldn't have even started yet due to the holidays.

You can either choose to continue to look at things through your skewed and twisted perspective, or you can choose to look at the picture as a whole and realize that I'm being very reasonable and trying to keep things running.

JimmyFantastic wrote:
th0r

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2011 - 00:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Just remove me now then. I won't continue under this bs league.
xyon

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2011 - 00:47 Reply with quote Back to top

I told you at the beginning that the deadlines wouldn't be until after the holidays, why are you surprised that now, when I post the deadlines, that they are after the holidays?

JimmyFantastic wrote:
th0r

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2011 - 00:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Why wait 2 weeks to ask people by PM if there available to play then? Obviously everyone can play with stupid deadlines that you've imposed. Unless you plan on dieing in the next 3 years your good to go.

Funny how I was "coherent" enough for you to understand that statement.
xyon

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2011 - 00:59 Reply with quote Back to top

People, meaning (apparently) everyone else but you, have families, either parents, lovers, wives, children, girlfriends, or whatever else. Along with school, work, chores, and a whole lot of other stuff. Not everyone is a lonely person living all by themself in an empty nearly furniture-less home who has very little to do outside of work and free time.

People are especially busy with all of this stuff during the month of December.

JimmyFantastic wrote:
th0r

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2011 - 01:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Good to see were going from practical fumbbl issues straight to personal attacks.
 Jump to: