16 coaches online • Server time: 07:02
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post custom pitch per tea...goto Post killing by fun?goto Post Pact/Renegades meta
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
xyon

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2011 - 01:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Saying that I shouldn't be in charge is a fumbbl issue and not a personal attack? Saying that during the busiest time of the year we should still maintain strict deadlines despite a higher chance of being unable to schedule a match isnt personal against the people who are effected? Either way, have fun in whatever group you decide to join or run.

JimmyFantastic wrote:
Hey Xyon you need to change your sig son, I never said anything vaguely like that!
licker

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2011 - 01:46 Reply with quote Back to top

lol...

butthurt Canadians are funny as hell
PainState

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2011 - 04:51 Reply with quote Back to top

I cant help it..I have to say it.

"How do I get out of this chicken shit outfit?"....th0r taking the place of Hicks in Aliens.

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2011 - 10:03 Reply with quote Back to top

PainState wrote:
"How do I get out of this chicken shit outfit?"....th0r taking the place of Hicks in Aliens.

"Hudson, sir. He's Hicks."
RobRoyDuncan

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2011 - 10:09 Reply with quote Back to top

On a more serious note, I feel that what xyon has done is perfectly in keeping with his initial statements about the season via PM. If th0r has a problem with that, he could have raised it before, or could have mentioned it now in a less aggressive manner, or could have accepted it but posted in the Season 23 planning thread about what he wants to change. xyon has stated that he hopes people will play ahead of the deadlines, and that we can move those forward, but that he isn't going to impose deadlines before the holidays. I have no problems with this, and while I hope that th0r will reconsider and stay part of the NWL, I think it's better to stick with the deadlines as posted and reevaluate later.
PainState

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2011 - 21:12 Reply with quote Back to top

RobRoyDuncan wrote:
PainState wrote:

"Hudson, sir. He's Hicks."

LOL

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2011 - 23:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Game over man, game over!

JimmyFantastic wrote:
Hey Xyon you need to change your sig son, I never said anything vaguely like that!
prophane

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2011 - 23:26 Reply with quote Back to top

/me claps.

Craftnburn

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2011 - 02:37 Reply with quote Back to top

My thoughts (such as they are)...

1. Far off Deadlines suck. I have a wife, kids, job, dog, and other hobbies, but I can still get my games in; BUT they were announced a while back and (while they still suck) I'll live with it.

2. Th0r, stop being such a douche!
Catalyst32

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2011 - 03:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Let's all laugh at the Th0r for just a moment. (a moment) OK.

Now let's all take the deeper aspects of his, most likely drunk and butt hurt moment to consider that he has a point.
If you have not sent a PM to your 1st round opponent yet to try to schedule a game them you suck.
I would bet that 2 reasonable dorks can find some time in their schedule that they can both reliably commit to play.

Just because your deadlines are a long way off is no excuse to get your games played early.
Please don't take advantage of the generous amount of time the admins are giving you right now only to be forced to scramble around to meet your schedule in January and beyond.
SavageJ

Post   Posted: Dec 17, 2011 - 19:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Too much talk of deadlines and structure.

Moar match reports! Moar division previews and predictions!
cyric612

Post   Posted: Dec 28, 2011 - 14:38 Reply with quote Back to top

moar!
xyon

Post   Posted: Dec 28, 2011 - 17:16 Reply with quote Back to top

More what? More of the fact that if th0r had kept his cool he would have been able to play his next game just a day or two after he was booted?

JimmyFantastic wrote:
cyric612

Post   Posted: Dec 28, 2011 - 19:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Lol I do find it funny that i'm pretty sure the division he was in has been one of the quicker divisions Smile Me and Pain should hopefully be playing tonight about 1030 pm est
PainState

Post   Posted: Dec 28, 2011 - 20:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Slaughter House 9 last night decimated Filler 10. It was a ugly display of carnage and blood shed. In fact it was so bad that NWL officials had to step in and declared the match uncompetitive and did not award any SPP or MVP for the match. In fact the match report has been deleted.

So on to round 5.