49 coaches online • Server time: 14:27
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
xyon

Post   Posted: Jan 20, 2012 - 05:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Ranxerox has disappeared for 4 weeks, I wonder what's happened to him.

JimmyFantastic wrote:
Hey Xyon you need to change your sig son, I never said anything vaguely like that!
Sigmar1

Post   Posted: Jan 20, 2012 - 06:28 Reply with quote Back to top

I know. I've been patiently waiting for his a**.

Post   Posted: Jan 29, 2012 - 22:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Elven Caravan had a win against their opponents, but sadly I had to concede 4 round 4 games this round, with 3 of those games coaches not even including me in their PM for trying to schedule their matches, leaving it up to a 50/50 chance of who loses the concession, Ranxerox is assumed to be missing and will be conceeded in all matches until he returns.

JimmyFantastic wrote:
Hey Xyon you need to change your sig son, I never said anything vaguely like that!
xyon

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2012 - 02:41 Reply with quote Back to top

After a rallying recovery of their status from losing the first few games of the season, the Elven Caravan was on a winning streak, which came to an abrupt halt as they lost their last game of the season in a disappointing shut out.

Three elves of the team have ended their caravaning careers at the end of this season. Both Melna the tanner, and Winlur the mason decided it would be their last season on the Caravan Trail, while Nestil the brewer had to be laid to rest along the trail before making it home to the village.

The Elven Caravan is resupplying and re-evaluating their required staff for next seasons trade rout, which is looking very profitable so far for the Elven Caravan.
cyric612

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2012 - 02:48 Reply with quote Back to top

The Black Plague also finished their season on a 4 game winning streak after losing the first 2 games of the season. Led by Stormvermin CyAn and his sidekick Corabb Bhilan Thenu'alas Emerging Rat Ogre Ghostmaker and a host of skilled gutter runners the Plague is poised to make things happen in the coming season! Newly hired Mulch was let go and the coaching staff is working out the numbers to see if any new additions are needed before the season kicks off!
Catalyst32

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2012 - 05:03 Reply with quote Back to top

PainState wrote:

So I have updated all the previous winners and compiled the new NWL champions points....bet some of you did not even know we had that.

NWL Champions Points and Season Winners

We have Champions Points? What are those?
Catalyst32

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2012 - 05:04 Reply with quote Back to top

PainState wrote:

So I have updated all the previous winners and compiled the new NWL champions points....bet some of you did not even know we had that.

NWL Champions Points and Season Winners

We have Champions Points? What are those?
 Jump to: