48 coaches online • Server time: 19:10
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Gnomes are trash
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
SpasmodicAttack

Post   Posted: Jul 25, 2012 - 13:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi,

Can someone explain the best way to enter a league/get games in Ranked. I've played a few games in the 'League' div but now want something a little better. I joined the 145 Sprint league, but nothing has happened. Do I have to hunt down games myself, or is it auto-matched?

Can someone in the know, preferably a pedant, explain how the hell this works?

If you do want to play my ranked team, pm me with your team type and ranking.

Grats

Spasmodic
Garion

Post   Posted: Jul 25, 2012 - 13:48 Reply with quote Back to top

If you want to play in ranked just move your mouse over 'game' at the top of the screen, then click 'game finder', put a tick in the ranked team you want to play with, and the game finder will show you all the possible opponents that team can play, put a tick next to the team you want to play against and if your opponent puts a tick there too then you will be shown a screen that says start game. Click start and then client will launch.
Fela

Post   Posted: Jul 25, 2012 - 14:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion wrote:
Click start and then client will launch.

IF your prospective opponent did the same and you did not run into any beta glitches Wink
garyt1

Post   Posted: Jul 25, 2012 - 14:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Blackbox is also even easier to start a match with as you can activate a team for team value based matching scheduler every 15 minutes. Though not ideal for beginners if you are.