46 coaches online • Server time: 13:19
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
skavenboy

Post   Posted: Apr 05, 2004 - 01:59 Reply with quote Back to top

the forum is up and open:

the schedule is up and open;

clarifications:

1. you have a week to get the game done; PM each other to find out when you can play each other.

2. The bonus must be done by your team; if the crowd causes a casualty or a kill you do not get the bonus for those. Only kills and cas by your own team can count for the bonus.

3. PM the results of the game when you play them. I need the winning score and then the casualty, td and kills totals.
skavenboy

Post   Posted: Apr 05, 2004 - 02:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Hael's New Hunt vs Ratz are Your Friends

played the 1st game:

The Ratz won 3-1!

Looking forward to coach comments!

Last edited by skavenboy on %b %05, %2004 - %07:%Apr; edited 1 time in total
Jammer

Post   Posted: Apr 05, 2004 - 07:11 Reply with quote Back to top

i got so lucky .. gg to brian...... btw.. my team name is now "Rats are your friend" Smile

jammer
skavenboy

Post   Posted: Apr 06, 2004 - 19:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Where is the emotion? where is the reaction? where is the uproar? where is the dip?

Let me hear from ya!
Jammer

Post   Posted: Apr 07, 2004 - 00:03 Reply with quote Back to top

no comment Smile
Jammer

Post   Posted: Apr 10, 2004 - 03:21 Reply with quote Back to top

SOMEBODY PLAY!! haha.. i mean .. come on.. Smile i have been checkin to see who has done what and there is nothing to check!!!!!!!! let the blood flow people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
theopacman

Post   Posted: Apr 10, 2004 - 03:25 Reply with quote Back to top

can you put a link in the forum to the league page as I'd be interested in coming aboard.
skavenboy

Post   Posted: Apr 10, 2004 - 23:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Um, played my first game . .. .Sorry again Aaron for the buttwhooping; but more importantly my gutter runner mutated to get very long legs! Watch out league we almost have a one turner!!!!!
skavenboy

Post   Posted: Apr 11, 2004 - 00:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok this team is getting scarey! 2 games 6 td's 3 kills; i think i like em; and watch out the Rat Ogre now has block.
pricetb

Post 13 Posted: Apr 11, 2004 - 00:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, the game started well with the Hunts taking the ball from the rats and getting an early score. To say it went downhill from there would be an F@#$ing understatement!

The rats went on to two kills (Hael himself included), one SI, one BH and two F@#$ing touchdowns. Shocked Not the best possible outcome for my team.

And for replacements I managed to scapre together enough to buy another lineman. Crying or Very sad Oh, joy!

Oh well, there's always next season...........BTW anyone looking to buy an elf team, slightly abused, I mean, used? Laughing

OK, up next, bring on the Screaming Idiots! Twisted Evil
skavenboy

Post   Posted: Apr 11, 2004 - 00:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Um it was only 2 TD's and I only scored the 2nd on the 8th turn on the 2nd half!
Jammer

Post   Posted: Apr 11, 2004 - 17:33 Reply with quote Back to top

skavenboy wrote:
Um, played my first game . .. .Sorry again Aaron for the buttwhooping; but more importantly my gutter runner mutated to get very long legs! Watch out league we almost have a one turner!!!!!

Can anyone here guess who he better not leave alone out in the open? I smell a bounty on somebody.. *cough Humph Toughtoe cough* I'm scared to death someone may try to mame the mutated f#$ker Smile
Jammer

Post 12 Posted: Apr 12, 2004 - 07:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Rats are ruling.. I had a very scary game vs some dwarfs and came out w/ out any injury so i feel good... Looks like its time to play rodents Scott.. Should be a good game.. Be gentle.. Wink
Jammer

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2004 - 09:21 Reply with quote Back to top

I have a feeling that i am gonna be the hated team in the league.. haha.. after a technical problem surrounding my first game i ended up not losing a player to a rip... now it may be that i am going to save 2 rips due to a technicallity.. lol.. dont hate me cuz i'm beautiful Smile
skavenboy

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2004 - 21:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes a technical glitch has caused all my wonderful work to go away ( I had killed his Rat Ogre on the 1st turn of the 1st half and his apoth failed!). This is a gigantic loss, even if I win the game we play next. From this moment forward, if the game locks up do not ever ever load an .inc file. Always load the actual save game. If for some reason you do load the .inc file, immediately close the game out and load the other type.
 Jump to: