23 coaches online • Server time: 05:48
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Vamps win another ma...goto Post 1150 - OWA TT Tourna...goto Post SWL Season 100!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
C3I2

Post   Posted: May 18, 2013 - 08:45 Reply with quote Back to top

My first experience in modern bug land was not being able to re-roll a failed Pro-roll. At the time I was on my way to build a team with all pro... to show that it really is a valid skill choice. Needless to say, I stopped playing that team.

Most annoying, but not affecting game play, is the lack of SPP for cas you get if your opponent goes missing, while you wait for his Apo choice. Sooner or later your game disconnects and when you both get back to playing you get no SPP for that CAS at all. At least the player wont get mysteriously resurrected, so it really cant be abused.

As, for the safe throw bug, as soon as that get fixed I will play a passing game HE build :-9; with lots of PRO players (if that get fixed as well), so everyone can receive. Its just more fun to play a passing game, unfortunately not as effective, even if the bugs gets fixed (you give away control).
C3I2

Post   Posted: May 18, 2013 - 08:50 Reply with quote Back to top

huff wrote:
cakalis wrote:
for me pro and safethrow

What's the bug with pro and safe throw?

And HMP passes can be intercepted on here?

Pro - You cant RR a failed Pro-roll.

Safe throw, you get turnovers when you´re not supposed to get it (due to safe throw). So you cant try those really fancy passes.

In addition if this player fumbles a pass on any roll other than a natural 1 then he manages to keep hold of the ball instead of suffering a fumble and the team does not suffer a turnover.
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: May 18, 2013 - 08:51 Reply with quote Back to top

pythrr wrote:
freedom of forum posting

This one. The simple but thorough 23 page exam I produced that unlocks forum posting on a mere 97% pass rate was rejected by the boss, sadly. Wink
Reisender

Post   Posted: May 18, 2013 - 08:52 Reply with quote Back to top

@ CI32: suggestion: put your attention to something positive. enjoy the game. or RL. go meet a girl (or, if you are married, go see some old friends and no girls). drink a beer. tasty. go to a concert. drink another beer. etc. etc. ...
Nightbird

Post   Posted: May 18, 2013 - 09:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Reisender wrote:
@ CI32: suggestion: put your attention to something positive. enjoy the game. or RL. go meet a girl (or, if you are married, go see some old friends and no girls). drink a beer. tasty. go to a concert. drink another beer. etc. etc. ...

@ Reisender
Suggestion: Go buy a trolling motor and go fishing.

Post   Posted: May 18, 2013 - 09:14 Reply with quote Back to top

JimmyFantastic wrote:
Tervigons

Grey Knights with Space Wolf Allies.

Razz
Reisender

Post   Posted: May 18, 2013 - 09:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Nightbird wrote:

@ Reisender
Suggestion: Go buy a trolling motor and go fishing.

i ll let you know if i catch something. i was actually going to write something even more trolly - i just don´t get the idea of complaining about minor issues in the client or in the tourneys in that way. would annoy me even more if i were purplechest or kalimar. but maybe they are fine with it and im just overinterpreting (english word?) some statements.

/off to trollfishing

reis
jarvis_pants

Post   Posted: May 18, 2013 - 09:40
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Kam wrote:

1)- You can't do a TTM after 2 GFI
2)- Landing on one of your players after a TTM causes a turnover (note: either this one has been fixed very recently or sometimes it doesn't happen)

However, there are a few "good" bugs too:

3)- A MA3 tree who takes root when standing up doesn't have to roll a 4+ to do so.

No 1 is the worst bug in the world......
No 2 is not a bug. (if a player on the moving team is knocked down its a turnover)
No 3 is not just ma 3 also ma 2 Razz

Post   Posted: May 18, 2013 - 09:47 Reply with quote Back to top

jarvis_pants wrote:
No 2 is not a bug. (if a player on the moving team is knocked down its a turnover)

Note that a failed landing (TTM) doesn't cause turnover.

Post   Posted: May 18, 2013 - 11:03
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

but you hit ur own player ... knocking him down

the failed landing does not knock a man down

Post   Posted: May 18, 2013 - 11:06 Reply with quote Back to top

jarvis_pants wrote:
but you hit ur own player ... knocking him down

the failed landing does not knock a man down

I know, I was just pointing out the difference for the non-stunty players out there.