19 coaches online • Server time: 08:14
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Dax

Post 10 Posted: Apr 08, 2004 - 00:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Everyone! Want to openly worship the chaos Gods? want to fight who is more favourd by them? well now is your chance! Join In The Eyes Of The Chaos Gods Now to play a simple tourn to see who is the greatest Very Happy

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=1059

I will use this thread for people to boast who has the most favout for there team, because all good chaoticians know that boasting is the best way to get a gods attention!
Dax

Post   Posted: Apr 08, 2004 - 08:42 Reply with quote Back to top

I just wondered how many people u guys think i shoul;d wait for to start the turn?
raae

Post   Posted: Apr 08, 2004 - 11:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey, i think 10 games, would be ok, before we reboot o)

btw, this is my first tournement here, so im a ready to rumble
Munkager

Post   Posted: Apr 09, 2004 - 00:28 Reply with quote Back to top

We are looking forward to show the blessings of nurgle, and claim victory in his honour.

Good gaming to all.
Dax

Post   Posted: Apr 10, 2004 - 08:42 Reply with quote Back to top

First mutation occured after the second match on friday after oldworld_beastmen had drawn a game, his beastmen was blessed with razor sharp claws from the gods, a true blessing
DreadClaw

Post   Posted: Apr 11, 2004 - 17:08 Reply with quote Back to top

well Duskopanz... im PROUD of you! you managed to win (2-1!!!!) from my new skaven fighting down 30 tr tstr, fouling like crazy, stalling and being a genral lame-ass! then accusing me of being a little child... thanks for wasting 1 hour of my life, and i hope you enjoyed... ur officially on my dnp list, and i think you SHOULD be banned
Cyco

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2004 - 11:02 Reply with quote Back to top

I wounder if you could set up a chat room for the league, so that it would be easier to find opponents. I haven't played a single game yet. But then I have been sick and easter have been hectic. Im still looking forward to my first game.

If there is anyone else who havent played your first game yet, drop me a pm and we'll play. =)

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2004 - 11:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Im not part of the tournement however I should point out that there is a chat room #intheeyes
Dax

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2004 - 13:28 Reply with quote Back to top

id like to point out that it isnt life or death that u win this tournament its a laugh so dont take it so seriuosly
ChrisB

Post   Posted: May 02, 2004 - 21:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey - whats happened to the Tourney?
 Jump to: