38 coaches online • Server time: 11:59
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post 7s for fummbl?goto Post Exempt teamsgoto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
PeteW

Post   Posted: Sep 13, 2013 - 22:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Qaz wrote:
shusaku wrote:
Qaz and I will battle it out in about 30 min

Well looks like we wont Sad

Shusaku just called it off.

yeah. I'd be scared too!

Do you need a win or a draw?

Post   Posted: Sep 13, 2013 - 23:00 Reply with quote Back to top

PainState wrote:
** Milford from the fall out of the Dollhouse TIE **

Iam at a local bar that all the Dollhouse fans have descended onto to drink the sorrow and misery out. 8 fights already and the mood is dire in this establishment.

Cries of rage against NUFFLE are heard every 5 minutes. One elf has shaven all his hair off in shame of defeat. But the coin is flowing so the bar keep does not mind suffering the elf's misery.

It seems that a Spiro level conspiracy theory is building around that glorious T16 by the orcs. According to this one chap it is impossible with out RNG divine intervention for a orc to throw a LONG bomb, catch the ball, 2XGFI for a hand off, catch the hand off, 2XGFI with a leap into the endzone for the tie.

When I step in to inform this passionate fan that his memory of that final turn is a little off I was threatened with a knife. So the story stands as told.

It was a epic dicing of glorious Orc elfballing with a heroic leap into the endzone that sends Dollhouse packing from the GLT.

Funny...that is how I remember the last turn as well! Razz

Was a fun ride. Gratz to Largo and good luck the rest of the way mate!
Qaz

Post   Posted: Sep 14, 2013 - 00:01 Reply with quote Back to top

PeteW wrote:
Qaz wrote:
shusaku wrote:
Qaz and I will battle it out in about 30 min

Well looks like we wont Sad

Shusaku just called it off.

yeah. I'd be scared too!

Do you need a win or a draw?

Funny that you would mention that but now since Largo and Azure has already played I guess we know what results we need...

"he who has relied least on fortune is established
the strongest"
Niccolo Machiavelli
PeteW

Post   Posted: Sep 14, 2013 - 18:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Grats Qaz. Hmm. I don't fancy playing either those orcs or your chaos! :/

Still lots of excitement in my group. Anyone know when kfoged and tauro are playing?

j0de and nobbaet are still in contention of one of the wins.

Post   Posted: Sep 14, 2013 - 18:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanx mate that was a tough one for Shusaku. thou he did get in a little revenge in the final turn. looking forward to see how it all turns out. I dont fancy playing your super heroes either I rather PC just they handed me the trophy right here and now Smile

the strongest"
Niccolo Machiavelli
PainState

Post   Posted: Sep 17, 2013 - 18:48 Reply with quote Back to top

** Milford from the LC **

Well we have entered the last round of action.

Lone Stars and NieDla dzieci seal the deal and will advance out of group 2. They were my two picks when this started to advance and then I got elf on the brain and went against that and went Sithi and Dolls. Both those elfballing fools spit the bit and fed Milford some crow pie. Lesson of the day....dont go against your gut feeling.

Now Group 1 is turning into a very interesting affair.

Ultimate Superheroes and Lannisters are sitting on top. But we cannot overlook the fact this is about standings. IF they tie this match they both advance out right. BUT if this game ends with a loss. Well that opens up the door big time for Thracian Heros and Nurkulan and the Nandorins. They win and then the tie breaker points come into play big time. Those three teams got a shot at this based on the Ultimate and Lannister match ending in a W/L scenario.

It will be interesting to see how this all plays out.

Tauro's Lannisters got ripped to shreds and laid out deap in the RIP bin against the Nandorins in round 3. You have to assume going in that Tauro is looking for the Tie. He will be getting massive inducements but on paper does not have the talent on the roster right now to make a play at the win unless NUFFLE drops a gift on the pitch.

PeteW on the other hand is giving up massive inducements and only a 11 man roster. You have to assume he to is looking to just hold on this one. Weather the storm of inducment money and get that tie and move on with hopefully an intact squad.

There is so much on the line in that match that playing for the TIE is the safe bet for both coaches. But I have this sneaky feeling that if one of those two teams turns down the win in the last turn and elects to go buddy buddy and take the tie that PurpleChest might just have something to say about that.

It is going to be a climatic final round all set up by the Lannisters VS SuperHeroes match

Post   Posted: Sep 21, 2013 - 22:59 Reply with quote Back to top

** Milford from Round 4 **

The fans of the Nandorin are despondant as they are bumped from the LC. The fans are wailing and nashing their teeth. This was going to be a magical run for their team, back in the spotlight of greatness and another run for a majors trophy.

Denied by the home town lizards.

Post   Posted: Sep 24, 2013 - 21:03 Reply with quote Back to top

And we are done!

A T15 snake eyes for Tauro means that he is out of the LC, and j0de's win over Wreckage means he is back in the game even though he thought he was out!

My guess is:
me vs Largo
j0de vs Qaz

Not sure how to call my game. I don't think I can get the ball off him, with his 6449 blodge SH ball carrier. But then Largo only has one tackler so not sure how he will stop me scoring. Not sure what inducements he will get either!

Qaz vs j0de could be interesting. There is always the chance Qaz wins the toss and makes a boring game of it by destroying j0de's Los, but if j0de can survive then he has lots of ST+ to neutralise Qaz.

My secret hope is that I sneak past Largo unharmed and then get to play the winner of Qaz vs j0de who has a destroyed team with no good ball handlers left!!!

Post   Posted: Sep 25, 2013 - 12:38
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

The Finals have now been drawn. Let's get those semi finals scheduled. Be nice to draw a crowd.

Post   Posted: Sep 25, 2013 - 12:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Good luck all! Exciting end with great coaches!

PC, any thoughts of when FC starts? 2-3 weeks? Crossdressers are ready and hungry!
SpacemanJames

Post   Posted: Sep 25, 2013 - 13:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Good luck to all the the final rounds. Group stage was a struggle but happy with my finish Very Happy.
SpacemanJames

Post   Posted: Sep 25, 2013 - 13:11 Reply with quote Back to top

PaulW will walk his game, it is just about keeping the damaged taken low.

Other game looks interesting. Qoc I guess will take it, however a PeleUU vs jUles rematch would be a decent final.
Qaz

Post   Posted: Sep 25, 2013 - 14:26 Reply with quote Back to top

PeteW wrote:
And we are done!
My secret hope is that I sneak past Largo unharmed and then get to play the winner of Qaz vs j0de who has a destroyed team with no good ball handlers left!!!

My not so secret hope is that I win it all. How and when is of lesser importance than the little line saying LC VII on my profile page

the strongest"
Niccolo Machiavelli

Last edited by Qaz on %b %25, %2013 - %15:%Sep; edited 1 time in total
Jackamon

Post   Posted: Sep 25, 2013 - 14:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Qaz wrote:
noooo I am going to miss this years LC Sad
Dhaktokh

Post   Posted: Sep 25, 2013 - 14:50 Reply with quote Back to top

lol Jackamon
 Jump to: