27 coaches online • Server time: 11:46
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
I think the best league would be:
Bashy League
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Darwin Cup
31%
 31%  [ 5 ]
Lazy League
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Bash or TD League
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Nice League
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Well... ...all your ideas are wack!
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 16

Yvo

Post   Posted: Apr 11, 2004 - 15:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi there...

I maybe wanna open a league, but I don´t know if I start a "normal" league, cause I got some ideas of other leagues. I don´t know, if this leagues allready exist, but it would be:
(Names may change)

>>>Bashy League<<<
You get no points for a TD, 3 points for a win, 1 point for a tie... ....and 3 points for a CS. This would result it´s more a battle than a match, but maybe would be funny.

>>>Darwin Cup<<<
In this cup the different races compete to find out, who is the best...
There are 8 groups with 4-6 teams of similar races: (Human/Orcs), (Amazon/Norse), (Undead/Necromantic/Khemri), (Goblins,Halflings and other Stuntys), (Wood Elves, Elfs, Dark Elves, High Elves), (Dwarves/Chaos Dwaves), (Skaven/Chaos), (Lizardman, Nurggle Rotters)
After that small leagues played against the 2 strongest teams of each group join a k.o.-competition like the world cup.

>>>Lazy League<<<
In this League, all teams are so lazy, that they can´t have rerolls. Each team, that buys a reroll will be disqualified. All Elven-teams maybe aren´t allowed to join that league....

>>>Bash or TD league<<<
You don´t get points for winning or loosing, but you get 3 points for every TD and 3 points for every CS. Everytime opponent scores (a TD or a CS), you loose 2 points.

>>>Nice League<<<
You´ll loose much points for every CS you do and receive points if a opponent hurts your players... ....so people may choose a arrow even if the other dice is a "Pow".

So, what you think of this ?
Mully

Post   Posted: Apr 12, 2004 - 16:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Yvo - most types of leagues have already been run at one time or another. I suggest you run a "flexible" league that can adjust when people drop out, since that is what happens 99% of the time. Smile

Jump to: