41 coaches online • Server time: 09:43
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post SWL Season CIgoto Post Fumbbl on a Steamdec...goto Post RNG speculations
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Neal_Smith

Post   Posted: Aug 03, 2014 - 01:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Demons took kick off and lured a number of the Dwarves in towards the ball carrer while the rest of the team got bogged down infield. The Demons coach unorthodox tactic if letting his team spend of the half on their arse didn't seem to be working as the Demon thrower started scrambling for his life in his own end zone with no support. A pass to failed to clear the ball

A desperate blitz and a ball on the ground late, left the Demons with an amazing pick up, run, pass, run, go for it x 2 for the stunning touchdown against the flow of play.

The second half started with the dwarves pushing up field. Their player had the ball on the sideline, no-one between him and the end zone with 2 dwarves in support when entirely inexplicably and absolutely no fault of the Demons a fireball hit the ball carrier.

The Demons managed to pick it up and held onto it long enough to gain the win despite Dwarf desperation. However, the defence held up but again the offence was a complete shambles.

When reached for comment the Demons coach said 'Yes, we suck at scoring and it took a miracle, but don't knock it, it worked'

Casualties were lit with th dwarfs armour holding against all blocks, and 1 demon out for the next game and a niggling injury to a catcher.
the_Sage

Post   Posted: Aug 03, 2014 - 01:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi; welcome to FUMBBL!

If you go the match page, there's a button 'add/edit match report'. That where this should go. =)

Forum post are meant for things that do well with interaction.
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Aug 03, 2014 - 07:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, generally we use the forums for choosing skills for new players or players we want to show off about!
Neal_Smith

Post   Posted: Aug 03, 2014 - 08:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry! I thought I was!
the_Sage

Post   Posted: Aug 03, 2014 - 09:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Or discussing how broken certain skill combinations are.

The important part was the 'welcome!' though. =D

Post   Posted: Aug 03, 2014 - 10:30 Reply with quote Back to top

I thought match reports were for moaning about what a truly horrible time you had in that match, with unbelievably bad dice and everybody needs to know about it?

Real match reports I'm not really sure what you do with Wink However as it was a 145 match sticking it on the 145 thread is cool for everyone to see.
 Jump to: