64 coaches online • Server time: 22:39
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Gnomes are trash
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
More team slots in ranked division?
yes
59%
 59%  [ 137 ]
no
40%
 40%  [ 95 ]
Total Votes : 232

Vicious

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2004 - 16:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Since the ranked games is the only way to change ure coach ranking, I think it could be nice to have more team slots. What do u guys think?
Mnemon

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2004 - 17:02 Reply with quote Back to top

You can have my ranked ones, I want more in unranked (or divx) instead Wink.

-Mnemon
Mezir

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2004 - 17:03 Reply with quote Back to top

No, I want Mnemon's ranked slots...

By the way, you forgot an "I don't care" option.
Calador

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2004 - 17:23 Reply with quote Back to top

I agree with both Mnemon and Mezir here... You can have my ranked slots, and I don't care if more are added...
Voted no though, as Yes would be more of an indication that I cared Smile
Mully

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2004 - 17:37 Reply with quote Back to top

I always pushed Christer to add more slots in general so we could play more races. Since he's done that (15 U teams) I'm a happy puppy.

Five ranked slots should be enough. Anymore and it will be harder to build the interest in "U" that we need.

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2004 - 17:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Mezir wrote:

By the way, you forgot an "I don't care" option.

yup its true, i should have a "I dont care" option but this is my first poll so I´ll do better next time Wink
peikko

Post   Posted: Apr 29, 2004 - 18:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, actually I voted yes cause one of the reasons for more slots have been possible abuse and str cap removes that partially and gives admins more time to spot other ways arranged games.
Christer

Post   Posted: May 03, 2004 - 00:50
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Another reason to limit the R teams is to get people who want to play alot involved in the other divisions. Allowing more teams in R would just increase the number of games played there, which is not needed at this point. We don't want to kill off the other divisions entirely Wink
Arlecchino

Post   Posted: May 07, 2004 - 12:29 Reply with quote Back to top

I play only ranked and some U team for tournament or fun, so some more slots for R is good for me.
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: May 07, 2004 - 12:55 Reply with quote Back to top

I would like more ranked slot too. I have not argument to give exect that:
It would be fun lol.

Post   Posted: May 07, 2004 - 13:09 Reply with quote Back to top

I would like to have more ranked slots, too.
Most of the time I'm playing in Ranked and 5 slots are really to few Sad
PurpleChest

Post   Posted: May 07, 2004 - 13:41
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

I had 2 teams in DivX- result: hardly any games for them.
I transfered them to U when it opened- result:Not a single challenge.

My R teams are now all high tr Sad and struggle to get games.

So as there are only 5 R slots available i will have to retire one and at the moment i can't decide which.

So I'd definately love to have maybe 2 more R slots so that i can actually play some BB again.
gansus

Post   Posted: May 07, 2004 - 13:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Well im really for getting more ranked slots. I think 5 is too few. I understand Christer point about damiging other divisions, but... well, i dont actually that happens so much, i mean: faction is an entirely differente thing, so people wanting to play promotion/demotion kinda leagues will go on playing it; stunty is .... well, stunty Razz, so i dont think anyone plays less fun (and blood) full stunty matches because of ranked; unranked is "boosted" now that tournaments are played (most of them, at least) by teams belonging to this one, and divx has evaluation of new would be teams, so... Well, in the end i dont think having more room for ranked teams is such a big deterrent for playing other divisions <imagine now a huge concentration appearance, with smoke going out from my ears> Very Happy

And i really find 5 ranked teams is too few: id suggest maybe 7 or so, if you really think it could affect other divs, but im almost sure most people find 5 short.
Michael_Warblade

Post   Posted: May 07, 2004 - 14:08 Reply with quote Back to top

5 teams is fine in the Ranked division I personally would like to see more people playing in unranked so we can start up some high TR Tourneys using our unranked teams also DivX isnt dead its just that only a few people play in it however i get matches occasionally in DivX and unranked is easy to get games in I do bb lfg and am usually challenged in a couple of mins at the most
Arlecchino

Post   Posted: May 17, 2004 - 01:49 Reply with quote Back to top

I'll be really happy if one or two slots are add to R division because now i've 4 high tr team that i don't want retire and is very difficult find a match with them. I don't undestand why we don't add slots because so other division lose coach. If coach want play R then give to R division all the support.

Pls, add slot!
 Jump to: