49 coaches online • Server time: 16:01
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Gnome Roster - how a...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Peter22

Post 5 Posted: Jan 15, 2015 - 11:05 Reply with quote Back to top

I´d like to set up a Fumbbl tournament in the same way I do a tabletop tournament. The basics seem to be simple. I created a group, I´ll encourage the participants to create (L) teams with progresion set to "none" and invite them to the group. Then I create a tournament.

Now here I start having problems. First of all I´d like to have a starting TV of 110 instead of 100 and I´d like to allow a number of skills added to the starting rosters.

I checked the help pages but can´t find a way to do this. I Know it can be done, the Road To NAF Championship tournament is organised that way.

Any help or advice is welcome !
Roland

Post   Posted: Jan 15, 2015 - 11:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Purplegoo wrote:
• Teams for the RTTNAFC should be created via this link

but I'm not sure it works outside RTTNAFC....
sonrises

Post   Posted: Jan 15, 2015 - 11:08 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't think it is possible yet. Road to NAF interface has been created from scratch for this event and no transferred to [L]eague division yet.
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Jan 15, 2015 - 12:19 Reply with quote Back to top

sonrises wrote:
I don't think it is possible yet. Road to NAF interface has been created from scratch for this event and no transferred to [L]eague division yet.

This! Be patient, the functionality is not far away, but baby steps. The functionality of being able to set up custom skill packages will come to [L], but the RTTNAFC is first up.
 Jump to: