53 coaches online • Server time: 20:10
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Cindy is back?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Peter22

Post 5 Posted: Jan 15, 2015 - 11:05 Reply with quote Back to top

I´d like to set up a Fumbbl tournament in the same way I do a tabletop tournament. The basics seem to be simple. I created a group, I´ll encourage the participants to create (L) teams with progresion set to "none" and invite them to the group. Then I create a tournament.

Now here I start having problems. First of all I´d like to have a starting TV of 110 instead of 100 and I´d like to allow a number of skills added to the starting rosters.

I checked the help pages but can´t find a way to do this. I Know it can be done, the Road To NAF Championship tournament is organised that way.

Any help or advice is welcome !
Roland

Post   Posted: Jan 15, 2015 - 11:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Purplegoo wrote:
• Teams for the RTTNAFC should be created via this link

but I'm not sure it works outside RTTNAFC....
sonrises

Post   Posted: Jan 15, 2015 - 11:08 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't think it is possible yet. Road to NAF interface has been created from scratch for this event and no transferred to [L]eague division yet.
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Jan 15, 2015 - 12:19 Reply with quote Back to top

sonrises wrote:
I don't think it is possible yet. Road to NAF interface has been created from scratch for this event and no transferred to [L]eague division yet.

This! Be patient, the functionality is not far away, but baby steps. The functionality of being able to set up custom skill packages will come to [L], but the RTTNAFC is first up.
 Jump to: