17 coaches online • Server time: 03:24
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are great!goto Post Coach Standinggoto Post New special rule for...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
PowerNap

Post   Posted: Sep 17, 2024 - 01:06 Reply with quote Back to top

My LFG is running a 7s Secret league to have fun during normal league downtime. I like to run a couple teams to keep things interesting and was planning Daemons of Khorne as one of them. Looking and the Bloodthirster skills and reading the Design notes. Does it have both Animal Savagery and new Bloodlust(2+)? Or is it one or the other? It’s kind of ambiguous. Any clarifications would be great.
Nightbird

Post   Posted: Sep 17, 2024 - 02:27 Reply with quote Back to top

"Loner(5+), Animal Savagery, Blood Lust (2+), Regenerate, Thick Skull, Mighty Blow(+2), Frenzy, No Hands"

YUP!

It has 3+ agility & 7 strength so...

Post   Posted: Sep 17, 2024 - 11:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Bloodlust for that player is explained on the team's page https://fumbbl.com/help:KhorneDt2020 near the bottom
PowerNap

Post   Posted: Sep 17, 2024 - 14:19 Reply with quote Back to top

I just want to be clear that it is indeed both nega-traits. Design notes mention replacing old bloodlust with Animal Savagery but last I read it was unclear why it now has both
Garion

Post   Posted: Sep 17, 2024 - 15:19 Reply with quote Back to top

It was always meant to have both, but there was no Blood Lust in 2020 edition until the official vampire roster was released. and it was added back on then, just like it had 2 negatraits in the previous edition.

The info provided is correct

0-1 Bloodthirster 200,000 5 7 3+ - 10+ Loner(5+), Animal Savagery, Blood Lust (2+), Regenerate, Thick Skull, Mighty Blow(+2), Frenzy, No Hands S GA