49 coaches online • Server time: 17:12
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post killing by fun?goto Post custom pitch per tea...goto Post Pact/Renegades meta
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
sheepycollins

Post   Posted: Nov 22, 2015 - 21:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok so i have this team Look Snorri Trolls!

Just finished a game and i have 100k in the bank and my question is do i really need to buy anything?

I dont want to save for a deathroller i dont see the point in a secret weapon when im not goblins.

I dont want to buy a RR for the sake of it, as it is a rarely use all 3 every half anyway.

Do i really need another blitzer? with 2 runners and 1 already i have a decent ammount of AG3 and with 12 players i rarely drop under 11 so shall i jusst keep accruing cash until a player eventually dies?

or any other ideas of what i should do with it?

Post   Posted: Nov 22, 2015 - 21:46 Reply with quote Back to top

if you can buy another blitzer you should buy another blitzer

That's Trailer Park Life.
Scottagain

Post   Posted: Nov 22, 2015 - 21:56 Reply with quote Back to top

2 runners, 2 blitzer and 2 slayers are always worth having.
DrPoods

Post   Posted: Nov 22, 2015 - 22:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Agreed. If anything a second blitzer is better than a second runner. But it's all good.

Post   Posted: Nov 22, 2015 - 22:08 Reply with quote Back to top

well, I think you can get away with 1 runner and 1 slayer - but unless you are going for some fluff theme, 2 blitzers are always useful. Its not so much the ag3 (although that helps), but the extra ma allied to av9 makes them much more flexible than your other players.

If you have extra players at the end of the 1st half, just foul more Razz
sheepycollins

Post   Posted: Nov 22, 2015 - 22:10 Reply with quote Back to top

bought the blitzer lol

Post   Posted: Nov 22, 2015 - 22:23 Reply with quote Back to top

really you guys would only go with 1 runner? hmm i find the ma6 adds flexibility and the extra slayer is there for the theme.

During the fantasy campaign about 8 or 9 years back most warhammer factions had split off armies and dwarves had access to an all slayer army (which would make for amazing BB :p) and one of their special rules was "LOOK SNORRI TROLLS!" hence the team name and the player names and the 2 slayers, id take more if i could, they come with dauntless frenzy and block as standard and have GS access why would you not want more?

Post   Posted: Nov 22, 2015 - 22:24 Reply with quote Back to top

its it http://rosters.mysteria.cz/ostatni/download/SoC%20-%20Dwarf%20Slayer%20Army.pdf

if anyone was interested :p

Post   Posted: Nov 22, 2015 - 22:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Anything that improves your average movement is a good thing.
spubbbba

Post   Posted: Nov 22, 2015 - 23:05 Reply with quote Back to top

sheepycollins wrote:
really you guys would only go with 1 runner? hmm i find the ma6 adds flexibility and the extra slayer is there for the theme.

During the fantasy campaign about 8 or 9 years back most warhammer factions had split off armies and dwarves had access to an all slayer army (which would make for amazing BB :p) and one of their special rules was "LOOK SNORRI TROLLS!" hence the team name and the player names and the 2 slayers, id take more if i could, they come with dauntless frenzy and block as standard and have GS access why would you not want more?

This might be of interest to you then.

Jump to: