49 coaches online • Server time: 15:55
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
AlcingRagaholic

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2004 - 01:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Sigh... and to think that I didn't realize how good the silence was. Force, if you tell me that you are forced to retire a team after 6 games, then do it and stop belly-aching! Because EVERY SINGLE ONE of the 1000 coaches that come to this site, or EVERY SINGLE ONE of the 200 odd coaches that are on at any given time follow the same logic of retiring a team after it hits 6 games. Duh. Didn't you read the agreement that the site gives you before you can start playing? Foolish man.

Z
AlcingRagaholic

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2004 - 02:06 Reply with quote Back to top

And just for you, Force, the next 3 R teams I make I shall retire after 3 games... win or lose. Just for you.

You know, since my average encompasses all the divisions, including the tourney teams that fall through... you know.

Personally though, I think you should just give up on this one. Calling people gay because they are doing something they want is nothing if not the farting of an idiotic self-righteous smug arrogant fool who thinks his filibustering will lead to any changes in other people's actions. Besides, half the people who retire their teams before the 5 game limit are smarter than you, because they know when to end something that is not going to work.

So, the moral of the story:

SHUT UP, WE DON'T CARE, AND NEITHER DO WE WANT TO.

Z: Average number of games: 8.5
BadMrMojo

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2004 - 02:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Force wrote:
Because, if everybody retires, you are FORCED to do so as well because you dont get any reasonable matchups.

You should probably learn what a word means before using it in ALL CAPS. The simple fact that you think that other people continue to play with beleagured teams invalidates that argument.

I realize that it's not your native language, so please don't take offense but the word "forced" in this context would mean that people do not have an alternative. This is wrong. People can play out their wounded teams and many people do so.

Quote:
------ <- Bottom Line
Retiering is GAY!

You're fixating on homosexuality a lot. I'm not psychologist, but I think that if you're trying to get something off your chest, you may just want to come out and say it. You'll feel a whole lot better.

And as the local PC-Police enforcer, you'd get banned if you started saying that "Retiring teams is a cheap, Jewish thing to do." Think before you post juvenile editorials, please.

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2004 - 02:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Since you are obviously trolling for help. I hope this helps you with your serious issues.

As Always,
Evolve To Anarchism
Understanding Homophobia and Heterosexism

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2004 - 02:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Besides, compared to you, Jews are much much

/me sees BadMrMojo shaking his head...

Fine fine, I will not finish that comment.

Z [Smarter than you will ever be.]
thmbscrws

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2004 - 02:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Average number of games 6.6 (http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=coachinfo&coach=3586) with 110 retired teams and proud of it. Anybody has a problem with that, for whatever reason i can't imagine as it has no bearing at all on how our game will go, then i really wouldn't want to play you anyway so don't play me. And if retiring teams makes me gay then i've wasted a lot of time with women so far, ohh well life goes on.

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2004 - 02:50 Reply with quote Back to top

as some defense my flat mate made about three teams to see what the roster was like. they never even played but guess some people do chaneg their mind. and yes lots of people just axe teams.... bless them
Delta

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2004 - 03:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Force wrote:

Retiering is GAY!

So does that mean that...
1) If you retire a team you must be gay.
2) Only gays are allowed to retire teams.

Seriously though, if it bothers you that other coaches retire their teams after 6 matches...stop playing. And bitching. There are more fun things to do.

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2004 - 03:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
And if retiring teams makes me gay then i've wasted a lot of time with women so far, ohh well life goes on.

Quote:
check that out for a piece of crap

Quote:
thats gayness in its purest form.

Quote:
Everyone who turns Gaydar on can clearly see that.

Quote:
highly undoubltetly undefendably GAY. (he said gay! ban him! feed him to the sharks!)

Quote:
------ <- Bottom Line

Retiering is GAY!

I said a#shole once (ok twice) and got banned, what are u gonna do about these guys.

PS. what is Retiering?
Uber

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2004 - 03:24 Reply with quote Back to top

It's much worse being an immature, name-calling idiot than play 6.25 games on average...

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2004 - 04:01 Reply with quote Back to top

I have 6.6 average games per team and that is rising now that most of my teams have played their first few matches without massive damage (although in stunty i still have teams which in thier 5th game take massive amounts of cas)
DropDeadFred

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2004 - 04:30 Reply with quote Back to top

retiring isent *Gay* but i would retire say i got to many casualties to survive in the next game and like mira said loose ff and basicly theres no point continuing when i can make a freash team and hope for better luck but if i take injs after injs but say i role a a double on chaos team or +str or somthing i would hack it out

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2004 - 04:38 Reply with quote Back to top

My average number of games is 9.4, am i gay?
clockbob

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2004 - 05:07 Reply with quote Back to top

isnt about time this thread gets locked for the over use of the word gay?
theartificialkid

Post   Posted: Jun 06, 2004 - 05:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Patonius2000 wrote:
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=86526 check that out for a piece of crap. rat ogre killed via a halfling foul. no need to to scrap em, they'l come good.
Ha, not long ago I fouled a guy's treeman to death with a snotling in an early match. When a horrible turn of events like that is combined with a few niggles and misses I don't see why a person shouldn't reture a team and start over.

People could also reture a team if they decide they've chosen a poor starting lineup, or if they want to play another race and can't make room in their roster without removing more advanced teams to which they are more attached.
 Jump to: