30 coaches online • Server time: 09:09
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post All Star Bowl!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Keep or Retire
Keep
36%
 36%  [ 7 ]
Retire
63%
 63%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 19

garyt1

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2016 - 06:43 Reply with quote Back to top

You have the money to replace him so no need to worry about it. Replace him.
As Lorebass says avoid -2db and 1db generally. Can be ok if you are hitting the carrier for example.

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2016 - 06:51 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't always listen to ArrestedDevelopment, but when I do, it's often about Necro.

PS: Well played!

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2016 - 08:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Huh that is a bit mean when it is someone that is still learning but at least your honnest about it rofl. @keggie

#thoraft hey again lol and um thanks I am uncertain what to say you did what you could with the roles given and I did the same so I suppose good game?
Throweck

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2016 - 08:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi

Click on the banner below (145 club). Come and join us!

T

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2016 - 08:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Shydeon wrote:
Huh that is a bit mean when it is someone that is still learning but at least your honnest about it rofl. @keggie

#thoraft hey again lol and um thanks I am uncertain what to say you did what you could with the roles given and I did the same so I suppose good game?

Turn 2 of your game v Thoralf showed you should be very careful with putting players on sidelines. Especially ball carriers! Though the crowd helped you out.

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2016 - 08:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Throweck wrote:
Hi

Click on the banner below (145 club). Come and join us!

T

already applied

Garyt1 I cannot remember turn 2 i would have to re watch to really see what u mean but i remember crowding by stupidity so that might be the moment i remembered

((check the game turn 2 and that is the moment i facepalm after making that move.))
garyt1

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2016 - 08:55 Reply with quote Back to top

In your own turn you moved ball carrier to the sideline and then put a guy in front of him in base contact with opposition after blitzing and following up. You don't really want ball carrier protection players ready to be hit in blocks by the opposition. Try to keep a space away. Nor do you want players at the edge of the pitch with groups of players that can be pushed into him.
Anyway clearly the Halflings suffered!

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2016 - 09:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi there, welcome to FUMBBL.

I think there are two answers here depending on your longer term aims. If you're feeling FUMBBL out and you're concerned with making the most competitive team for the short term, you can probably happily wear -AV on that guy until he's killed off or you drop the team. His injury probably doesn't hurt your winning potential too much if you're careful with him (until he dies).

If this is going to be a long lived team that wants to win over several (say 20 +) games, the sensible thing to do is to retire him and start working on some Flesh Golems. They're a pain to begin with but really useful after a couple of skills. Wolves can get a couple of skills in two games with a fair wind.

Good luck, and join the 145 club!
Shydeon

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2016 - 09:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Purplegoo wrote:
Hi there, welcome to FUMBBL.

I think there are two answers here depending on your longer term aims. If you're feeling FUMBBL out and you're concerned with making the most competitive team for the short term, you can probably happily wear -AV on that guy until he's killed off or you drop the team. His injury probably doesn't hurt your winning potential too much if you're careful with him (until he dies).

If this is going to be a long lived team that wants to win over several (say 20 +) games, the sensible thing to do is to retire him and start working on some Flesh Golems. They're a pain to begin with but really useful after a couple of skills. Wolves can get a couple of skills in two games with a fair wind.

Good luck, and join the 145 club!

Well my decision to keep him is simply cause I wanted to try something. I am a guy that watches people and then decide i should try this game and make something unique and if it works it might make other people realize the potential and maybe and just maybe it would help a team to be played a different way. But so far im just learning the game the original plan is turn a werewolf to the carrier that just plows through the enemy and go for touch down while the other did something unique but I would need at least three doubles ((only learn after thought of it how skill works)) which was making a QB wolf. Now I am looking at what I can do with the second wolf that has that minus in armor would be maybe making him a slippery style of running back and turn the other as its protector but it all depends on role. I mean I am probably completely crazy but there is many things i could make and wont know if it works or not until i make it.

So the answer is this team will have some long term stay wise yes but saying im going for a winning team not really its more of will it work type team while learnin from my mistakes.

(Yes my brain is a complicated puzzle to make something out of it...) so in short team is for learning and trying something fun
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2016 - 10:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Sounds good fun. Good luck and enjoy the journey. Learning something new is always great. Smile
 Jump to: