19 coaches online • Server time: 04:48
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post FDL only 3 spots lef...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
interested?
yes
79%
 79%  [ 58 ]
no
12%
 12%  [ 9 ]
im not from any of the mentioned countries
6%
 6%  [ 5 ]
its good but i have a suggestion and im going to tell all!
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 73

Mr__Wizard

Post   Posted: Jun 10, 2004 - 10:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Smile Very scary Perox! Razz

If no more Dutch coaches join then you will be placed into a wild-card group with coaches from other nations in a similar position!

This is unless 7 more Dutch coaches join, in which case there will be a specific Dutch qualifying group!

So even if no-one dares oppose you from Holland, someone will!!

Cheers
Mr__Wizard

Post   Posted: Jun 10, 2004 - 12:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Finnish qualifying group is now up!

Very Happy
Renegade

Post   Posted: Jun 10, 2004 - 14:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Kommando wrote:
tsk. austria's more european than those british island-dwellers will ever be...

Says someone coming from a country that aided Germany in its effort to destroy Europe!

COME ON ENGLAND!!
Perox

Post   Posted: Jun 10, 2004 - 14:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

Kommando wrote:
tsk. austria's more european than those british island-dwellers will ever be...

Says someone coming from a country that aided Germany in its effort to destroy Europe!

COME ON ENGLAND!!

One Dutch to rule them all! Twisted EvilMr. GreenTwisted Evil
SnakeSanders

Post   Posted: Jun 12, 2004 - 01:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Ive noticed that in the 3 spanish games played so far there have been 3 concessions. i am willing to turn a blind eye to this but if i suspect anyone of cheating then i will have to deal with that accordingly! i sent a message to those coaches involved. my message is not to take it too seriously even though the message i sent sounds harsh! if there is no cheating then there is nothing to worry about!

All qualifiers have been drawn up except for the final italian one as we are awaiting a reply to an invitation from an italian coach but once he replies then we are good to go!
Gonzalillo

Post   Posted: Jun 12, 2004 - 19:39 Reply with quote Back to top

hey, dont blame the spanish people, just blame those covard chikens who had conceed !!!

Post   Posted: Jun 13, 2004 - 00:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I have watched the replays of these conceded games and if one conceds turn 7 second half I think he's just trying to give a fellow buddy an unfair advantage over the rest of the teams... If there are more consessions like that I'll leave the tournament...
DropDeadFred

Post   Posted: Jun 13, 2004 - 01:35 Reply with quote Back to top

lol avaterDM, should win the award of helper of the year Smile might make it. little forum where u write u 2 peice on your favourate helper

/me has an idea

and u got my vote

Post   Posted: Jun 13, 2004 - 01:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Arrrr! Follow the exemple of the Belgian Qualifier, where every match is a bloodbath and where the winner prolly won't have half a roster to go to the the next round. ( that means you too Mezir... I hope Wink )

"Belgians don't drink because they're feeling depressed, they drink because they like it. That's why they never won a war."
Kommando

Post   Posted: Jun 13, 2004 - 03:11 Reply with quote Back to top

wouldn't it be possible to forbid concessions for the future? i really don't want to play against a team that has spent some 100000 cash more than mine.

btw. 4 out of 6 spanish games were conceded, not three.

Italion Boys vs Italian Skerz (Conceded)
Spanish CaƱy vs Spanish Catalonian Fighters (Conceded)
Spanish Black (Conceded) vs Spanish Legacy
Spanish Frikis (Conceded) vs Spanish Machotes
Spanish Anti-Violence Elves (Conceded) vs Spanish Sewer Rats
German Ratzody (Conceded) vs German Crowd

btw. the probability that these concessions were coincidential is approximately 1:417 (yes, i was a bit bored and i do have a statistics exam next week Smile
MrMojo

Post   Posted: Jun 13, 2004 - 08:22 Reply with quote Back to top

I might also have to consider leaving the tournament if the spanish or any other concede like that. Where is the famous spanish machismo? Have you no cojones? What are you, girls? Spanish men, yack, more like spanish boys. You south europeans are always like that. Fight like men. If you cheat, you're not even worthy of me calling you girls, worms would suit you better. Cheating makes me sick.

Post   Posted: Jun 13, 2004 - 09:04 Reply with quote Back to top

There is NO reason to concede tournament games like these other than possibly a horrible real-life emergency. It sucks thoroughly. Still, I will of course take on any boosted team in the round robin (if I get that far) and grind them to dust. I mean that in the nicest possible way.
Gonzalillo

Post   Posted: Jun 13, 2004 - 14:22 Reply with quote Back to top

MrMojo wrote:
... Where is the famous spanish machismo? Have you no cojones? What are you, girls? Spanish men, yack, more like spanish boys. You south europeans are always like that...

Is this some kind of joke?

Gonzalillo thinks MRMojo has watched too many bad films about spain....
KinkyWinky

Post   Posted: Jun 13, 2004 - 14:51 Reply with quote Back to top

well...i conceded coz i was loosing 1 vs 0, i got 3 injureds in that 3 turns, and i wasted my apothecary with a fucking one, thsta why i conceded... i didnt cheat nor any of the other guys
but we know when we loose, any pronblem? i dont like to be playing 1 hour boring alot... knowing i dont have nothing to do in the game.
well, thx
KinkyWinky

Post   Posted: Jun 13, 2004 - 14:52 Reply with quote Back to top

i didnt wasted my apo, i mean noone was regenerating sorry
 Jump to: