14 coaches online • Server time: 06:38
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Fumbbl on a Steamdec...goto Post RNG speculationsgoto Post Roster Stats - Snotl...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
To yheti or not to yheti?!
To yheti
62%
 62%  [ 15 ]
Not to yheti
37%
 37%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 24

Garion

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2018 - 19:46 Reply with quote Back to top

why you starting 12 players?

you can start 11 - 2 ulfs, 1 runner, 1 beserker, 7 linemen, apo. If my memory is correct. then buy another lineman after match 1

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2018 - 19:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Go for the build bghandras recommended. You will lack some positionals at first, but starting with a bench will help you lots. You will be able to foul and/or sustain some damage without having to use the apo too soon.
Milman

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2018 - 20:14 Reply with quote Back to top

And i could also use some advise on how to set-up for defense.
Just put 3linemen on the LOS?
Milman

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2018 - 20:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion wrote:
why you starting 12 players?

you can start 11 - 2 ulfs, 1 runner, 1 beserker, 7 linemen, apo. If my memory is correct. then buy another lineman after match 1

Becaus i will surely get some dudes in my KO or injurybox. And i still want to able to do good defense and is that possible without reserve players?
Garion

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2018 - 20:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Personally I would take the risk and use 11 and apo. He should be bringing you 1 player back for the 2nd half anyway. If you have Berserker, 2 ulfs and a runner your odds of getting mvp on a positional increase.

If you really want 12 and an apo then go with what bghandras recommends, it is a solid starting roster.

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2018 - 20:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Zirgantz wrote:
Go for the build bghandras recommended. You will lack some positionals at first, but starting with a bench will help you lots. You will be able to foul and/or sustain some damage without having to use the apo too soon.

Its a good build,defenetly for the first game, but if i lose a/some players duting my games,
Do i buy new linemen?
Becaus if i lose 1player in game 1(becaus of killed of mng), in game 2 i wont be having the extra bench anyway. Or whats the development plan here? Smile
 Jump to: