29 coaches online • Server time: 03:42
Index Search Usergroups Profile
Log in
Recent Forum Topics goto Post New Ogre rules!goto Post When is it time for ...goto Post Blackbox Trophy Seas...
SearchSearch 
Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Strider84



Joined: Jun 03, 2009

Post   Posted: Nov 11, 2019 - 23:17 Reply with quote Back to top

With the biggest Blood bowl tournament in the books it's time to move on to more online blood bowl. With a new Tournament mode enabled by Christer, I present you the

Image

Take down the first double elimination tournament on fumbbl to win a spot in the already sold out Waterbowl Weekender in Stockport on February 15th/16th 2020.


  • Double Elimination tournament. Lose twice and you're out
  • No tiers, but 4 different skill packages including stat ups. Get ready to play some tier one again!
  • Winner gets a ticket to the already sold out Waterbowl Weekender in Stockport (also valid for next year's tournament if it's too short term)
  • Round 1 will start at 22:00 CET (Fumbbl BB-Time) on Monday, 25.11.19
  • Create your team here and apply it to the Online NAF group


All details are available in the Waterbowl Double Elimination 2020 rulespack.

Please check out this video on how to apply your team


Last edited by Strider84 on Nov 12, 2019 - 10:59; edited 1 time in total
deeferdan



Joined: Nov 17, 2015

Post 6 Posted: Nov 12, 2019 - 10:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Seems like there is only 110000 in the treasury, please can you add an extra zero?!
Ghorgrix



Joined: Nov 04, 2015

Post   Posted: Nov 12, 2019 - 10:25 Reply with quote Back to top

deeferdan wrote:
Seems like there is only 110000 in the treasury, please can you add an extra zero?!


I confirm. Miss some money at team creation Wink
Strider84



Joined: Jun 03, 2009

Post   Posted: Nov 12, 2019 - 10:43 Reply with quote Back to top

fixed, sorry about that.
smallman



Joined: Sep 24, 2007

Post   Posted: Nov 12, 2019 - 11:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Required to pay to be a NAF member to play in this?
pedro_fgomes



Joined: Mar 25, 2018

Post   Posted: Nov 12, 2019 - 11:30 Reply with quote Back to top

One question:

In the rules pack there is the skill packs:

"Rosters and Skills
• Exact rules can be found on the official post of the Waterbowl Weekender 2020. Here a
quick summary
• The 26 NAF approved races are available. There are no tiers but 4 skill packages.
• Package 1: 5 normal 1 double
• Package 2: 4 normal, 1 double, 1+Mv or 1+AV
• Package 3: 3 normal, 1 double, 1 + AG
• Package 4: 3 normal, 1 +ST
• Your team has 1100 TV (without additional skills)
• All stat ups need to be marked in the bio so I can set them for the team once created.
• Only the new NAF approved Star Players from GW are allowed
• Instead of a double skill you can take a normal skill
• Every player can only receive 1 skill
• Star players may not receive additional skills or stat upgrades"

But then also:

"Skill slots available will be: (whereas you can always take normal in the doubles slots)
Day 0: 4 normal 2 double
This does not mean that you are eligible to take all the skills. Only what you’re allowed with above mentioned packages"

So what do we choose? Skill packs 1-4 or Day 0?

_________________
Image[/url]
Ghorgrix



Joined: Nov 04, 2015

Post   Posted: Nov 12, 2019 - 11:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Team submitted Smile
Strider84



Joined: Jun 03, 2009

Post   Posted: Nov 12, 2019 - 11:43 Reply with quote Back to top

all skills packages are covered by 4 normal and 2 double skills. (apart from stat ups)
it means that if you take package 3 for example you have to choose (no skill) in one normal and one double slot.
mawph



Joined: Jul 02, 2013

Post   Posted: Nov 12, 2019 - 11:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Go with what is in the 4 skill packs. THey are the standard skill packs for the Waterbowl. I suspect the team options are there because of the limitations of Fumbbl

pedro_fgomes wrote:
One question:

In the rules pack there is the skill packs:

"Rosters and Skills
• Exact rules can be found on the official post of the Waterbowl Weekender 2020. Here a
quick summary
• The 26 NAF approved races are available. There are no tiers but 4 skill packages.
• Package 1: 5 normal 1 double
• Package 2: 4 normal, 1 double, 1+Mv or 1+AV
• Package 3: 3 normal, 1 double, 1 + AG
• Package 4: 3 normal, 1 +ST
• Your team has 1100 TV (without additional skills)
• All stat ups need to be marked in the bio so I can set them for the team once created.
• Only the new NAF approved Star Players from GW are allowed
• Instead of a double skill you can take a normal skill
• Every player can only receive 1 skill
• Star players may not receive additional skills or stat upgrades"

But then also:

"Skill slots available will be: (whereas you can always take normal in the doubles slots)
Day 0: 4 normal 2 double
This does not mean that you are eligible to take all the skills. Only what you’re allowed with above mentioned packages"

So what do we choose? Skill packs 1-4 or Day 0?
cdassak



Joined: Oct 23, 2013

Post   Posted: Nov 12, 2019 - 12:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Can I choose to take a normal skill instead of the double in any package? For example pick package 1 but take 6 normal skills instead of 5 normal and 1 double

_________________
Image
Strider84



Joined: Jun 03, 2009

Post   Posted: Nov 12, 2019 - 12:31 Reply with quote Back to top

cdassak wrote:
Can I choose to take a normal skill instead of the double in any package? For example pick package 1 but take 6 normal skills instead of 5 normal and 1 double


yes
pedro_fgomes



Joined: Mar 25, 2018

Post   Posted: Nov 12, 2019 - 13:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Is there an individual event, or do we have squads?

_________________
Image[/url]
cdassak



Joined: Oct 23, 2013

Post   Posted: Nov 12, 2019 - 13:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Cheers Strider, got another one. I think that in NAF tournaments the apo always brings the cas player back, same applies in FUMBBL Naf tournaments?

_________________
Image
Strider84



Joined: Jun 03, 2009

Post   Posted: Nov 12, 2019 - 13:28 Reply with quote Back to top

pedro_fgomes wrote:
Is there an individual event, or do we have squads?


no this is a single event. well have more team events lined up after this.
Strider84



Joined: Jun 03, 2009

Post   Posted: Nov 12, 2019 - 13:31 Reply with quote Back to top

cdassak wrote:
Cheers Strider, got another one. I think that in NAF tournaments the apo always brings the cas player back, same applies in FUMBBL Naf tournaments?


not sure where you got that information from. the apo is the same in naf tournaments. if the cas is a mng you need to roll again and only if its a bh in the second roll the player moves to the reserves. only apo on bh and ko do not need to be rolled.
Display posts from previous:     
 Jump to:   
All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Post new topic   Reply to topic
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic