23 coaches online • Server time: 04:57
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
bakadon

Post   Posted: Oct 09, 2020 - 12:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi would appreciate some of your thoughts on the Healing Pot given out from various points in history on FUMBBL.

I heard someone mention using it as it will be pointless after the new rules come in, I believe mainly due to seasons and re-drafting rules etc. Is this the majority of opinions? for as long as I've played BB I'm still always playing catch up / learning here on FUMBBL including all the forums.

Can you use the Healing Pot to break your roster? For example could I bring back a Black Orc Blocker when I already have 4 on my team? Sorry I did read the little bit I've found regarding Healing Pots and it didn't seem to confirm nor deny this.

Thanks
Bakadon
bakadon

Post   Posted: Oct 09, 2020 - 12:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Re-read it again and it makes no claim to resurrect dead players just heal ones currently active in your squad. Did I hear someone else saying about an item that can resurrect?
Matthueycamo

Post   Posted: Oct 09, 2020 - 13:16 Reply with quote Back to top

So you might be getting confused with the fumbbl Cup prize. Thats a healing scroll that allows you to being back a dead/ retired player.

Otherwise not all leagues will go with the new rules and some leagues allow potions so I'd say unless there is a good candidate keeping it is fine.

DLE College 7s
bakadon

Post   Posted: Oct 09, 2020 - 13:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for that, was tempted with the fumbbl Cup but I hear what ur saying. Thanks
ArthurWynne

Post   Posted: Oct 09, 2020 - 15:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, keeping it should be fine.

If nothing else, you never know what BB 2022 rules will be like! XD
Matthueycamo

Post   Posted: Oct 09, 2020 - 16:06 Reply with quote Back to top

ArthurWynne wrote:
Yeah, keeping it should be fine.

If nothing else, you never know what BB 2022 rules will be like! XD

The Ultra progression 12 skill levels every 5 spp no seasons!

DLE College 7s
Shraaaag

Post   Posted: Oct 09, 2020 - 17:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Abit malapropos, but I remember discussions in my local league about the magic item called "Magic Helmet". It was something you could get through he Magic Item card deck, and it added a permanent armor value to one of your players. I don't think FUMBBL ever used this, but it was a very controversial topic in my local league.

Anyway, magic potion on FUMBBL isn't game-breaking, but in a league setting I would advise asking the league comissionaire before using it.