67 coaches online • Server time: 19:11
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Burkdawg

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2020 - 01:04 Reply with quote Back to top

So just curious, I have played against several teams with this rule now, and every kickoff has seen a full 3 extra players being deployed. Is this a bug? or am I just unlucky? Smile. Probably seen about 8 kickoffs and everyone was a 3 result on D3.

Just hope someone out there has seen less then 3 when they have they players available. I did have only 2 deployed once, but they still rolled 3 but didnt have enough in reserve.
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2020 - 08:11 Reply with quote Back to top

I played my first Snotling game over the weekend and I think 2 out of the 3 drives I got just one snotling.

Funniest was when I got one snot, i put him on under the ball, KO result was throw a rock and he was KO'ed...
C0ddlefish

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2020 - 08:37 Reply with quote Back to top

I've played 7 Snotling games with 16 scores across them so well into double figures for Swarming rolls. Definitely didn't see an excess of 1s or 3s
Malmir

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2020 - 09:33 Reply with quote Back to top

I've played snots a lot and it works out about average I'd say (as it should).
Joost

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2020 - 11:44 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd like to start a snotling team, but don't understand the rules. Can someone help me please? Swarming means d3 extra players at kick off apparently Also, (from Malmir's blog) there apparently is an inducement that let's you have more benchplayers? Anything else?
MattDakka

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2020 - 16:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Joost, the inducement to have extra roster players is called Riotous Rookies: 100,000 (Ogres and Snotlings only)

"Ahead of the game the head coach ventures outside the stadium armed with handfuls of small change and dried beans which they fling to the adoring crowd, telling them they have been hired and this game is their big break in Blood Bowl. Regardless of how many players are available for this game and in addition to any Journeymen the team gains for free to make up for any lack of players, your team gains an additional 2D3+1 Journeymen for this game. These fresh-faced young hopefuls may take the number of players on your Team Draft list temporarily above 16. They are normal Journeyman players in every other respect and unless hired in the post-game sequence, they will be sent on their merry way once the game has ended."
Burkdawg

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2020 - 16:47 Reply with quote Back to top

thanks all. good to hear, i was just the unlucky one.....
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2020 - 18:14 Reply with quote Back to top

wait, getting drawn against snotlings is considered unlucky?

also getting only 3 players on a 2d3+1 roll seems lucky for you.
MattDakka

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2020 - 18:55 Reply with quote Back to top

If you face Snotlings you should consider yourself lucky. It could have been a scary UW team with 2 Blitzers!
Joost

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2020 - 08:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks Matt! And what does swarming do?
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2020 - 08:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Swarming means you can bring on d3 snotlings (only players with the swarming skill, not pumpwagons etc) after the ball is placed but before the kickoff table is rolled. The extra 1-3 snotlings cannot be placed in the widezones or on the LoS.

So you can get up to 14 players on the field if lucky.
Joost

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2020 - 10:16 Reply with quote Back to top

got it, thanks
Burkdawg

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2020 - 22:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Rbthma wrote:
wait, getting drawn against snotlings is considered unlucky?

also getting only 3 players on a 2d3+1 roll seems lucky for you.

you are thinking of Riotious Rookie. that is the 2d3+1 for 100k. Swarming is D3 players per drive added from reserves
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2020 - 23:27 Reply with quote Back to top

ah right, was looking at the discussion of Riotous Rookies. Haven't managed to draw a Snotling team yet
 Jump to: