23 coaches online • Server time: 04:14
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Cindy is back?goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Which of the teams in this thread is the most likely winner?
K'Chain Che'Malle Bazakastine
16%
 16%  [ 9 ]
Cdassak Nuffle Embraces The Foul
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Doclystria Lupus Necrotus
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Relezite Slim Chance Brigade
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Joost Tlaxtlan Lost Lizards
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Dionysian Clarity Of Purpose
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Storr B.F. Volspark
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Rawlf Woodhead Wanderers
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Uedder Mad Creamers
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Purplechest Short Wild Purple
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Purplegoo I Don’t Like Your Face
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
The_Murker Choo-Throo Evry-Thaan
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Gamesetlmatch Assassinating Adventures
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Dolphinandrew Chin Ticklers Dwarf
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Malmir Hell's Pavement
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Other - please state in thread
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 53

Malmir

Post   Posted: Oct 13, 2020 - 19:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Bojoaph wrote:
https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=894152

Hopefully get past first round, never play well on fummbl Sad

This doesn't sound a very positive outlook Bojoaph, so let's see if we can find some reasons to cheer you up a bit. And I...can't. Just kidding. You have a very good win record with them and a str6 blodge beast with pro is simply awesome. Another str5 tents, a couple of killers and a very nice carrier mean there are reasons to be cheerful. Concerns would be the lack of tackle on the killers and three fairly undeveloped pestis, the latter of which in particular could well be the team's undoing.

Champ rating: two skulls
Nachtogen

Post   Posted: Oct 13, 2020 - 19:38 Reply with quote Back to top

I didn't play much lately, so a bit rusty I guess, but my team is still better than most, so I guess I do have a shot... If my team wasn't missing their two stars vs you last time, I might've won that major too.

But meh, probably too rusty this time around, but here goes:
https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=325770

(entering with 666 games played, kinda cool number)

Last edited by Nachtogen on %b %13, %2020 - %20:%Oct; edited 3 times in total
Malmir

Post   Posted: Oct 13, 2020 - 19:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Gary_Gygax wrote:
Ok, at the end, I'll bring my elves: Rushing YYZ.
I don't have too much expectations even though I think the team is not so bad Smile

A very nice Elven Union team, with a move nine catcher, another move nice catcher, let's try another move nine catcher, and lastly, you've guessed it, a move eight blitzer. And a move nine catcher! Yes, you read correctly. All four catchers are move nine. Also that move 8 blitzer is ag5 too with mb and blodge leap for good measure. So five top players and useful road block blitzer as well as a very good carrier/passer, mean this team have to be respected. I'm torn between three and four skulls tbh. I'm just not quite convinced the extra movement will make enough difference (they are damn fast anyway) to give the higher rating, but I'm on the fence and ready to be proved wrong.

Champ rating: three skulls
VoldemortsCleaner

Post   Posted: Oct 13, 2020 - 19:43 Reply with quote Back to top

https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=925735 the warriors had taken hell of beating a few games back so plenty of replacements, ready to take more beatings...If can make it to round 3, that would be super
Jeffro

Post   Posted: Oct 13, 2020 - 20:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Circus freak Pro Elves, Bizarre Bazaar... whose theme has evolved beyond the Big Top and landed squarely as "a gimp in your step doesn't mean we have to fire you..." Wink are looking forward to adding to the number of first round FUMBBL Cup exits.

Highlights to keep those peepers peeled for are: Will Keith finally muster the courage to propose to Wolfgirl?!!? And can Senor Pretzel log a full turn on the pitch in his debut game!?! The answers can only be found if you are fortunate enough to wake up hungover watching this team from a location you are only semi-confident remembering.

A little walk down memory lane with Bizarre Bazaar:

The Definitive Referendum on the Superiority of Dump-Off... with Mr_Foulscumm.

A lesson in twerking pirates... with everyone's favorite Sunday School teacher, Calcium.

AND!... the most underrated and fabulous MVP in the History of Blood Bowl
King_Ghidra

Post   Posted: Oct 13, 2020 - 21:28 Reply with quote Back to top

There once was a Dwarf team so slow
People thought that their win chance was low
But with eleven skills of Guard
Opponents found it hard
To survive all of that Mighty Blow

Silvermine Skullcleavers will play their 75th game in the FUMBBL Cup
Gary_Gygax

Post   Posted: Oct 13, 2020 - 22:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Malmir wrote:
Gary_Gygax wrote:
Ok, at the end, I'll bring my elves: Rushing YYZ.
I don't have too much expectations even though I think the team is not so bad Smile

A very nice Elven Union team, with a move nine catcher, another move nice catcher, let's try another move nine catcher, and lastly, you've guessed it, a move eight blitzer. And a move nine catcher! Yes, you read correctly. All four catchers are move nine. Also that move 8 blitzer is ag5 too with mb and blodge leap for good measure. So five top players and useful road block blitzer as well as a very good carrier/passer, mean this team have to be respected. I'm torn between three and four skulls tbh. I'm just not quite convinced the extra movement will make enough difference (they are damn fast anyway) to give the higher rating, but I'm on the fence and ready to be proved wrong.

Champ rating: three skulls

I totally agree with your report, 3 skulls look very fair to me Smile
Malmir

Post   Posted: Oct 14, 2020 - 19:01 Reply with quote Back to top

NickNutria wrote:
I'll bring my Slann team: Matschplanscher https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=744258. I sure hope, they win a round or two.

Right we have some Slann, looking trimmer than I have seen them for a long time. There's a great 8448 blitzer with wrestle for a potential sack, as well as a str4 stripper, who unfortunately has block instead of wrestle. There's a catcher with guard (great for leaping assists) and another with move 8, as well as a +str krox. On the down side blitzers are of limited use until they get skills and this team has two expensive rookies as part of only ten actual players (plus loner). The lack of numbers will really bite and 215 is not that low for no bench at all. The lack of numbers is why they are...

Uedder

Post   Posted: Oct 14, 2020 - 19:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Mad Creamers? Really? Is that some kind of slander? Very Happy
Verminardo

Post   Posted: Oct 14, 2020 - 19:43 Reply with quote Back to top

https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=936040
Malmir

Post   Posted: Oct 14, 2020 - 19:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Nachtogen wrote:
I didn't play much lately, so a bit rusty I guess, but my team is still better than most, so I guess I do have a shot... If my team wasn't missing their two stars vs you last time, I might've won that major too.

But meh, probably too rusty this time around, but here goes:
https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=325770

(entering with 666 games played, kinda cool number)

A legendary fumbbl team, who still have plenty to offer, despite their coach's protestations. Two str5 warriors, a killer warrior and a roadblock one, a leaping sacker, a str4 sacker, a great carrier - the list goes on. 'I'm rusty', doesn't cut it with tools like these at your disposal.

Champ rating: five skulls
Balle2000

Post   Posted: Oct 14, 2020 - 20:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Malmir wrote:
1 Skull = Leicester City were 5000-1 to win the Prem in 2015. just saying...

Did you hear about the Leicester City fan who every year put £10 on Leicester becoming Champions, but neglected to place his annual bet for that season?
Malmir

Post   Posted: Oct 14, 2020 - 20:04 Reply with quote Back to top

VoldemortsCleaner wrote:
https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=925735 the warriors had taken hell of beating a few games back so plenty of replacements, ready to take more beatings...If can make it to round 3, that would be super

For a team that's recently taking 'plenty of beatings' they look in remarkably good nick. We have a wrestler who leaps on a 2, an ag4 carrier, two killers and another ag4 warrior, plus some generally useful guard. The record is concerning, hence the rating.

Malmir

Post   Posted: Oct 14, 2020 - 20:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Balle2000 wrote:
Malmir wrote:
1 Skull = Leicester City were 5000-1 to win the Prem in 2015. just saying...

Did you hear about the Leicester City fan who every year put £10 on Leicester becoming Champions, but neglected to place his annual bet for that season?

Might have heard his eulogy. Is that a true story?
Balle2000

Post   Posted: Oct 14, 2020 - 20:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Apparently so. He managed to laugh at his bad luck.
 Jump to: