62 coaches online • Server time: 22:20
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiers
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Garion

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2022 - 12:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Stunty leeg is its own thing. So those rosters won't be added to secret league.

Secret League hasn't even been updated to season 2 edition. So that's my top priority.

Stunty leeg needs a lot of love to make it properly season 2 edition compliant due to the rules changes. A lot of the rules make some rosters dysfunctional. Such as gnomes... as you can only throw 1 bomb a turn for example. And there are many other things that need to be considered

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2022 - 12:06 Reply with quote Back to top

As for chaos flings being represented in SL as a new SL roster. That won't happen. SL is extremely strict on sticking to existing lore and will not go against that. Flings are completely immune to chaos. So this roster won't happen.

However there is a chaos Goblin team mentioned in the background material so that would be possible one day.

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2022 - 12:53 Reply with quote Back to top

All hail the return of the King! Mr. Green

Commissioners are still able to add a roster to their leagues separately from Secret League.
e.g. Slann & Symyin.

Though, I don't think that SL 2020 has a Fumbbl preset yet.

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2022 - 16:52 Reply with quote Back to top

koadah wrote:
So, the OP was "Chaos Halflings for Secret League".

I guess, this thread should concentrate on that and interested parties can launch a new Stunty 2020 project.

[SL]2020 is definitely "a thing" Smile

Secret Leeg, I meant that Stuntee Leeg is not that active anymore. Assumed SL in this thread means Stuntee Leeg Wink