12 coaches online • Server time: 06:55
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Cindy is back?goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
wintergreen13

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2023 - 18:23 Reply with quote Back to top

A few days ago a question went out in the main Discord asking if anyone had a complete list of star players from all versions of Blood Bowl. As it turns out, a good friend of mine (coach FatherChristmas on FUMBBL, though he hasn't played here in quite some time) has done that compilation and shared it with me... to share with you! So here it is: the complete BB star player list!

Just as an FYI, the numbers for AG, AV, and PA all have an understood "+" after them (but putting that plus there messes with Excel so it's intentionally left off). Additionally, he had to guess with respect to PA stats for older players, so take those as you will.

If you don't have access to Google sheets I can also post them in the body of this forum post but... it ain't pretty Very Happy
Sp00keh

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2023 - 19:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Nice resource
"have an understood "+" after them (but putting that plus there messes with Excel so it's intentionally left off)"

Format the cell as Text
wintergreen13

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2023 - 21:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Sp00keh wrote:

Format the cell as Text

But what if you want to do, like, math or whatever?

On another topic, I realize that there's no easy "download a copy" option from the sheet. If you want a copy just let me know and I can share the original with you.
 Jump to: