67 coaches online • Server time: 22:04
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiers
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
dentface

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2023 - 20:06 Reply with quote Back to top

@lone23 new mentoring session just about to start at the 145, but we have more people wanting to be mentored than people who can mentor at the moment.

If you are interested register your interest on the 145 discord linked somewhere up there

@rawlf @sp00keh excellent tips and advice Smile

If either of you guys are interested in the helping us mentor have a read here https://www.fumbbl.com/p/blog?c=dentface
CL

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2023 - 01:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Sometimes you just lose. Because sometimes you have to bet the game on having a perfect turn.
JackassRampant

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2023 - 02:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Join 145 and the 145 Discord. We have a mentoring program, as others have said.

We'll get more mentors. I'm gonna try and come back to the site after a few months of illness that's made it hard to play. I'll get more warm bodies from my communities.

Also, go ahead and message me via 145 on Discord. I'll work with you, my mojo works well with midrange teams, though yes, ImpNobs just are generally hard.

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2023 - 14:32 Reply with quote Back to top

As someone struggling to get to Super-Star level, I have found it very satisfying to achieve "realistic" goals, instead of focusing on winning.

For example, to score on the player whom I want to skill-up or to position a player inorder to capitalize on my opponent's possile bad luck or mistake, should it happen.

Personally, both of these often feel better than winning.
 Jump to: