72 coaches online • Server time: 22:32
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Gnomes are trash
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
prophane

Post   Posted: May 01, 2003 - 00:36 Reply with quote Back to top

I had noticed that one of my goblin's on an orc team had a double skill listing. #16, Fling, of Obould's Pride, had the Catch skill twice. I had mentioned this to an ADMIN and I believe that he checked it out and said it didnt appear to be causing a problem. This was satisfactiory for me, but then more recently I noticed that this second Catch skill was taking the place of another skill that I should have recieved. I do not know how, when or why this happened, but since my player has 21 spp's and only the catch skill (twice) he is missing a skill. I would like some help in fixing this problem. Thank you... sure feet would be ok.

prophane Confused
DarkTom

Post   Posted: May 02, 2003 - 00:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Of course, you could just have taken it twice. This happened to a friend of mine. He took block twice for a player. You could hear him cursing miles away *g*
prophane

Post   Posted: May 04, 2003 - 04:25 Reply with quote Back to top

no, im pretty sure that i didnt take it twice.....

prophane

Ruskicowboy

Post   Posted: May 06, 2003 - 17:15 Reply with quote Back to top

This happened to a Wood Elf of mine, but I know exactly what I did. When I chose the block skill, and clicked the select button, before the computer had a chance to make the selection (before the box changed to "No more skill select" or something like that) I pressed the select button again. Thus, when the team roster was refreshed, the character showed the block skill twice, with only 6 SSP.
 Jump to: