43 coaches online • Server time: 18:16
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiers
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Patonius2000

Post 5 Posted: Oct 25, 2004 - 12:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Does anyone know which option on 7.9 changes the pitch to normal grass rather than that "steel" look? Also, if anyone could tell me how to get player models on rather than icons i would be grateful. I have tried stand alone and messed about with the options a bit but i cant seem to change it. thanks
BadMrMojo

Post   Posted: Oct 25, 2004 - 15:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Well... this is all in the README file, which you should... you know... read.

Right-click* somewhere off the pitch to bring up the menu. Choose, "Change Pitch Image" and change it. Icons can be displayed by setting the option, "Use Nick Kelsch's icons" in the options box.

* if you're on a mac or maybe on linux, then instead of right-clicking, click on the box where the text is displayed (not the box that you type in, but the one above it) and hit SHIFT+?. This only works during your turn, but it should bring up the menu in the top left corner.

Post   Posted: Oct 25, 2004 - 16:23 Reply with quote Back to top

BMM, tt seems that your full package for the MAC does not include the icons for
the standard races, only the additional ones for stunties, the inconssmall-directory is complete, though.
DropDeadFred

Post   Posted: Oct 25, 2004 - 16:40 Reply with quote Back to top

BMM slack again tut tut Smile

Post   Posted: Oct 25, 2004 - 17:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Ah. That explains it. I don't use the icons myself, so I didn't even realize.

Oh well, I guess people actually have to unzip something and drag images over themselves for now. I'll update the full version when I have the time.

Post   Posted: Nov 07, 2004 - 10:44 Reply with quote Back to top

BadMrMojo wrote:

* if you're on a mac or maybe on linux, then instead of right-clicking, click on the box where the text is displayed (not the box that you type in, but the one above it) and hit SHIFT+?. This only works during your turn, but it should bring up the menu in the top left corner.

No on Linux it don´t work, to press SHIFT+? , as I just tried it a load of times. I guess I go for setting up X with a higher screen resolution? (don´t think it will work though.) Gah. I don´t want to use winxx just to play JBB.
Grumbledook

Post   Posted: Nov 07, 2004 - 10:46 Reply with quote Back to top

he did say maybe linux

personally i would have thought anyone geeky enough to be using linux should be able to go find out what they need to do
virre

Post   Posted: Nov 08, 2004 - 10:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, Grumbledook thats obvously the case. Allthough the level of geekyness on linux users are letting up. I have seen non geeks use Linux some times. I just wanted to make it sure that the shift-? way to go didn´t work.
 Jump to: