64 coaches online • Server time: 20:07
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Exempt teamsgoto Post Getting diced 3 game...goto Post 7s for fummbl?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
SideshowBob

Post   Posted: Nov 05, 2004 - 18:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Outsourcing 3 - 2 Some Kind Of Mobster

The big dumb lizards had predicted a bashing victory over the puny little elves by beating them to the ground.

But, as with many rookie lizard teams, the lizards kept beating themself down most of the time. The most casualties and knock-outs the the elves suffered was from failed dodges.

The lizards kept the spirit high anyways and thanks to the well-playing skinks - the mobster team looked like the winner after first half. The score was 1-1 and 3 elves were out. But a blitz and a perfect kick gave the elves the lead - which proved to be the deciding TD. Lizards could make it 2-2, but couldnt stop the final drive from the elves.
Mully

Post   Posted: Nov 05, 2004 - 19:34 Reply with quote Back to top

<b>EuroKings Round #1 Results</b>

Beasts & Breasts started off the season an impressive 2-0 thanks to the Diabolic Predators (Chaos) laying a 2-0 ass whooping on Grungi’s Darkstalkers (Dwarf). I think losing 0-3 in casualties was more embarrassing than the 2-0 shutout for the dwarves.

The DP Cheerleaders (Zons) then bobbed and weaved past their Dark Elf opponents for a 2-1 win and clean sweep.

Wolves & Welves and Hooves of Steel are tied in 2nd with 4 points a piece. Outsourcing (WE) supplied the offensive firepower for a close 3-2 win over Some Kind of Mobster (Lizards). Meanwhile Azmo’s Dark Ancestors (CD) were able to outlast the Knights of Fear (Undead) in a low scoring 1-0 win.

Kings Tut’s Vermin and Enemies United stand tied in 4th place after splitting their 1st round games. We Can Run (Skaven) easily defeated the Stockholm Mean Machines (Orc) 3-1, but Solna AIK (HE) equally trounced the Royal Bashers (Khemri) 2-0 to leave both alliances with 3 points each.

Most teams managed to escape the carnage suffered in the 1st round of the AmeriKings’ Cup. Only Azmo’s Elfs and Sk8bcn’s Dwarfs are currently below 90STR.

Zweiblumen will kick off the round #2 challenges so we will see if he jumps on either of these wounded alliances.

Post   Posted: Nov 23, 2004 - 15:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Well what can i say the Balsa Wood Babes as i like to call them could have crossed the line on a couple of occasions on a 3+ (not unheard of but no). They did however manage to have the obligatory death an bh on dodges and we're not talking about just creeping over the av, no we're talking kill a tman time. Very frustrating.
I was hoping for a bit more from the Ancestors but 2 consecutive dbl skulls in the first half put paid to a 1st half lead and another 2 in the 2nd half didn't make things any easier. Sure the beards really took it to the zons but the tds win the games. Maybe more aggression on the 8 turn gtr might have resulted in a couple of easy 2nd half walkins but massacring a team isn't much fun.

Bollocks bollocks Wink
Zweiblumen

Post   Posted: Nov 27, 2004 - 18:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Wolves & Welves

Great Old One 2 - 2 Naggarond's Alliance

The dog wanted to play but the dark elves didn't know how. So they found themself on the injury box until they finally managed to get him out. This game showed slow advancing Necros scoring in 5 turns and fast agile Elves scoring in 2 or 3 turns. The offense on both side seemed unstoppable this day, so it was a fair tie.

Outsourcing 3 - 1 Grungi's Darkstalkers

Seeing themselves outnumbered Grungi's Darkstalkers counted on their blocking strength to beat the fragile elves. And in the beginning it seemed working. Merok brought IT on Demand down with a killing blow, only the healers could save his life. But this action caused the Woodies to awaken from their hope of an easy victorty and their eyes begun the lust for the game to glow. First victim was Merok. Being to near to the sideline Managed Services saw his chance and pushed Merok in the crowd, for this deed he was awarded with the MVP. Then Ball carriere Fallaor was brought down and the elves scored in turn 5. After a good kick Outsourcing even managed to control the ball and score in turn 8 too. The dwarfs tried their best to hold back the offense of the elves but couldn't prevent a 3 turn Td. For the first time Grungi's Darkstalkers saw themselves outnumbering the elves and so build a solid offense to score in turn 7. Sad point, First Level Support died dodging to blitz the ball carrier.

-------------------------
In the 3rd round we are Nr.8 to choose, so we are eagerly awaiting our next victim, ... ah opponent Twisted Evil

Recordopedia Spluttanica
Zweiblumen

Post   Posted: Dec 19, 2004 - 22:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Wolves & Welves

Great Old One 1 - 1 Flying Vanguard
The dogs wanted to play and ... couldn't catch the ball Embarassed So the Wolves made their 3rd tie in their 3rd game. Whoever want a funny game with one point in the end took me Cool

Outsourcing 3 - 1 Dark Ancestors

Facing for the second time ugly dwarfes, the Welves did everything for the win. And a Blitz at the beginning of the game took all hope from the Chaos Dwarfs to win this game. Third victory in third game with three Tds each, we will outplay every opponent who dare to challenge us. So beware.... Twisted Evil

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Two funny games against Azmo, we will see us in 7 rounds
and... i'm still unbeaten, muhahahahahaha

Recordopedia Spluttanica
Zweiblumen

Post   Posted: Dec 21, 2004 - 12:18 Reply with quote Back to top

End of Round 3

Time for some interim results:

Top stars:
1. --19 SPP-- User Helpdesk, Wood Elf Lineman, Outsourcing
2. --14 SPP-- Mats Rubarth, High Elf Lion Warrior, Solna AIK
3. --13 SPP-- Kelkenian, Dark Elf Lineman, Naggarond's Alliance

Top scorers:
1. --4 Tds-- Mats Rubarth, High Elf Lion Warrior, Solna AIK
2. --2 Tds-- 10 players are tied with two Tds, too much to list

Top passers:
1. --4 Comp-- Kalaniel, Dark Elf Thrower, Naggarond's Alliance
2. --3 Comp-- Helene, Amazon Thrower, DP Cheerleaders
3. --2 Comp-- 4 players are tied with 2 Completions

Top interceptors:
1. --1 Int-- Lamarian, Dark Elf Lineman, Naggarond's Alliance

Top blockers:
1. --5 Cas-- King Kruncher, Khemri Mummy, Royal Bashers
2. --4 Cas--
Drnazg the Beast, Chaos Minotaur, Diabolic Predators
Chaugnar Faugn, Necromantic Werewolf, Great Old One

Most valuable players:
1. --2 MVPs--
Hagrid Badtodibone, Norse Lineman, We Will - We Will - Block You
Ioriisk Vaul, Elf Lineman, Flying Vanguard
Kelkenian, Dark Elf Lineman, Naggarond's Alliance
User Helpdesk, Wood Elf Lineman, Outsourcing

Most Bashiest Team:
Dark Ancestors with (1/6/1) and Diabolic Predators with (3/4/1)

Most Harmed Team:
DP Cheerleaders with (4/4/3)

Will be updated
------------------------------------------------------
Ok guys, lets bring back some action in this league and wite some reports of your games Twisted Evil

Casper its your turn to challenge
-----------------------------------------------------
Good fighting

Recordopedia Spluttanica
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Dec 21, 2004 - 13:58 Reply with quote Back to top

I did but do not post them here. Go watch on match reports if you wanna see some.
Mully

Post   Posted: Dec 21, 2004 - 21:27 Reply with quote Back to top

<b>EuroKings Round #3 Results</b>

The top two alliances went head-to-head in Round #3 and it was Serxes' Beasts and Breasts emerging victorious with a clean sweep and 6 points. The double loss left King Tut's Vermin scampering for cover and a drop into 4th place overall.

Taking over 2nd place is Zweiblumen's Wolves & Welves thanks to the undefeated play of their Woodies. Led by unlikely lineman User Helpdesk, this elf team has beaten all comers handily. After an 0-1-1 round Azmo's Hooves of Steel are looking to climb out of 6th place.

The Cold Hearted Killers have moved into 2nd place overall by sweeping the hard luck Heroes Past & Present. The Lizard Norse are proving quite resilient and are doing much better than their cousins in the AmeriKings.

Holding onto 5th place is Enemies United who handled Lolth's Minions and will now try to make a move on the alliance leaders.

With plenty of time to go, expect to see different alliances in the #1 spot each week. This is far from over.

Post   Posted: Dec 21, 2004 - 21:29 Reply with quote Back to top

PS - please cut and paste any game write-ups here

1) more coaches are apt to read the forum than catch your post game report and
2) it makes it easier for me to recap

Post   Posted: Dec 22, 2004 - 23:47 Reply with quote Back to top

The Vanguard may be starting to come together (instead of falling apart). No deaths on dodges this game just an SI (I'll take that any day of the week). The wolves were well lubed for this match and brought their frilliest dresses and left the pitch thanful of the draw Wink
The Ancestors (on the other hand) were robbed by some greasy little woods, who stooped to the lowest of the lowest by wearing teflon and dispensing knuckledusters, right in front of the ref (incidentally his name is Flannell Woody Wood Wood Lorel-Willow. He just goes by a stage name of Cornelius Smith). C'mon anyone could have told you he was gonna be biased, he carried a mirror and wore a frock and kept on saying "Ooopsy" when players got hit to the floor.
I do hope Commish Mully will take immediate action in this and sort out the anti-Azmo dice and expel all frock wearing refs. Moan, moan, whinge, complain.
Sorry Casper. I'm gonna do to your teams like what I do to smart chicks. Give them a good arse spanking and buy them a bag of chips. Twisted Evil
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Dec 24, 2004 - 01:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Hell, all games are noted W so we have to wait to play right?
Mully

Post   Posted: Dec 24, 2004 - 01:36 Reply with quote Back to top

No "W" is the default and just means the games have not yet been played.

You can play at any time. I sent a PM out a few days ago saying Roudn #4 was ready to start.

Mully

Post   Posted: Jan 02, 2005 - 22:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Great post with the statistics Zweiblumen! Keep up the good work (especially since I'm gonna hold all the top spots shortly!).

I'd like to nominate myself as worst bashing coach. But that's about to change...

I'm sorry that I haven't written any match reports yet. I'll start doing that now (I'm just too pissed of sometimes, either with myself, the dice, or just BB in general Wink).
SerXes

Post   Posted: Jan 02, 2005 - 23:36 Reply with quote Back to top

DP Cheerleaders 3 - 2 We Will - We Will - Block You

An interesting game where the Cheerleaders came out on top through a lot of luck.

The Amazons were happy to see that they had a full lineup today only to see Susie suffer from an old injury suffered during the game against the Dark Ancestors.

The Norse took full advantage of this and bashed out the poor cheerleaders who played most of the game outnumbered.

Luckily the cheerleaders must have made Nuffle very happy lately because his blessing were upon them and thanks to this they managed to win the day.
SideshowBob

Post   Posted: Jan 03, 2005 - 00:29 Reply with quote Back to top

SerXes wrote:
DP Cheerleaders 3 - 2 We Will - We Will - Block You

An interesting game where the Cheerleaders came out on top through a lot of luck.

The Amazons were happy to see that they had a full lineup today only to see Susie suffer from an old injury suffered during the game against the Dark Ancestors.

The Norse took full advantage of this and bashed out the poor cheerleaders who played most of the game outnumbered.

Luckily the cheerleaders must have made Nuffle very happy lately because his blessing were upon them and thanks to this they managed to win the day.
A sad loss for a very efficient blockin norseteam. The tactics worked out well, and the norsemen knocked out player after player. But the zons could score the first td, and in the hunt for the halftime tie , the norse lost the ball in a short pass to the catcher.

The ball was deep into the zons field now, so it looked like the result was going to last. But the well-rolling zons didn't really need double skills (or rerolls) in this game at all, and after a couple of gfi:s, a picked up ball, a throw, catch, handoff (all this without any rr-skill..) and a couple of gfi:s, the score was suddenly 0-2 in half time.

Norse needed a td quickly and managed to score after 3 turns. Now the reduced zon team sat up an offence with two desperate women. The ball carrier got knocked over, but the ball scattered to the one place where Sideshowbob didn't want to. Right into the hands of the second desperate woman! So a couple of dodges and a blitz later, it was game over.

Impressive victory by the outbashed zons, that needed a couple of lucky moves to make the win, and they sure got them...
 Jump to: