80 coaches online • Server time: 21:50
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Raising a Thrall wit...goto Post killing by fun?goto Post Blood Bowl Variants
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Karhumies

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2004 - 02:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Had an easy match tonight. the_grey_ghost could field only 3 Dwarves and one of them got BH while dodging. Result:5-0.

Notes:
1) Still no CAS for or against my Norse Runners.
2) No apos used in either of my games, although both teams have always had it.
3) My Catcher aged on double ones. -ag. I retired him to a coach to make room for a Blitzer.

the_grey_ghost

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2004 - 02:41 Reply with quote Back to top

My Dwarf team is really suffering. I thought that dwarfs were hard to kill or something.
DaemonicLazoth

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2004 - 03:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Khemri can reduce most teams to a bloody pulp so you cant be suprised there, as for norse well being so close to the Chaos Waste means that they fight for survival and as such can really pound the crap out of their oppenents so.

I guess this is a round about way of saying you faced two bashy teams and expected to walk away unscathed? If so you are a smeghead

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2004 - 04:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Just feel lucky that you aren't in my division, ghost... DC Five are starting to get a taste for blood.
Undefeated to date, and just put their first Black Orc Blocker six feet under (sorry, Ladzurat).
Well... I may see you in the playoffs Wink
-Nehver
Enkeli

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2004 - 05:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Damn, my 3rd match, against Dwarfs and i lost 0-4.
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=589840

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2004 - 06:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Yea My dwarfs. Weird.

Ok Mortleys helped but it only ever kept one player off the pitch on occasion. Plus I got my runner back.

After the first casuality I think it was all uphill for Enkeli. Sadly with 5 vs 5 games once your down it is mighty hard to get back up.
Karhumies

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2004 - 20:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Lost 1-2 against Chaos after a long and tough battle. It began 5 vs 4 on the field and I managed to score but in the end of first half it was 2 vs 4. Second half was..well..chaotic. I fought the last turns with 1 vs 3 and managed to double POW some of the guys without re-rolls. He eventually stunned the brave passer and scored on the last turn. Good game. Smile

PhilMan

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2004 - 21:07 Reply with quote Back to top

hmm, my CD's vs Tanes Khemri, lst time i played him i killed a mummy in the first turn (hehehehe), this time...well, i only had one player on the pitch for the whole second half, and didnt hurt him, at all...

"Best Bar in This Street"
Nehver

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2004 - 22:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Sgt Colon's "Reduced Fat Rats" have been disqualified from the league to to non-activity.
All teams that were due to play this team (Cosmos division) will receive full points for a
victory.

-Nehver
tane

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2004 - 23:09 Reply with quote Back to top

A thought crossed my mind. Since Cosmos division teams each play one game less than the teams in Celestial, they'll also end up having some 5 points less on average, assuming an average match results in approx 10 points total between the two teams.

Now teams for the next season Celestial and Cosmos division are to be selected by main season points right? Is this a problem, some teams having more attempts at earning points than others?

-tane
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2004 - 12:26 Reply with quote Back to top

I guess Nehver will take average points per games Wink
Nehver

Post   Posted: Dec 19, 2004 - 18:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Let me give this some thought, and I'll get back to you.
-Nehver
Arcon

Post   Posted: Dec 22, 2004 - 09:25 Reply with quote Back to top

The Cold Blooded Killers were a real tough opponent for my dear Necro team.
All of the Killers appaered (despite 3 "n"), but things quickly got worse:
Early in the first half, my sure hands, strip ball (28 SPPs) Wight got killed. No reg. Ah, a big loss. And from then on I had to field one of my wolves at the LoS.
But fortunatly, soon after, a skink failed a gfi and got a SI (after I inflicted a BH on the Krox, which was healed by the apoth). Now, with 4vs 4 it was a more even match, but the sheer power of the Killers row at the LoS was awesome.
Also, the Block+ Side Step Skinks are great players. i could hardly get them down.
But somehow, we could grap victory with the third TD (3:2), and that means, the Necro 5 stars are back! We will be fighting for the play offs again!

Let´s hope the new Wight will be a good substitution!
Wink
tane

Post   Posted: Dec 22, 2004 - 12:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Khemri finally starting to both win games and be a pain in the ass. Thanks to a failed apoth, the skaven team Few of us is now another two players fewer.

We did encounter yet another bug with handicaps: if a team has only one player available, this player happens to have no hands (Buzzing handicap) and they get a touchback, the game hangs. Luckily a reload helps here, although you'll likely get different KO recoveries and a different kickoff result then.

How come I keep stumbling into all these bugs..?

-tane
the_grey_ghost

Post   Posted: Dec 24, 2004 - 11:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Cmon Bring on the next games. I become inpatient with my team.
 Jump to: