36 coaches online • Server time: 16:56
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Vamps win another ma...goto Post 1150 - OWA TT Tourna...goto Post Elf Draft Coach
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Aconite

Post   Posted: Dec 24, 2004 - 11:25 Reply with quote Back to top

you're getting impatient... I played my first 2 games within a few days of season starting and still have to wait for my next opponent to have played any of their matches!

On another note though: Have a great Christmas everyone!

(Brad Osberg)
Jackbedead

Post   Posted: Dec 25, 2004 - 02:01 Reply with quote Back to top

I have sent many messeges and haven't heard any word from my opponent and I'm starting to worry with only 2 days left before deadline. An auto win would be fine, but I know I can beat him and I want more spp to face other teams later.
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Dec 25, 2004 - 12:59 Reply with quote Back to top

don't tell it to me. I'm waiting for MadMellie, but well, he's offline...

And auto win isn't that fine. You loose the points for TD and this can be enough to finish second instead of first.
Nehver

Post   Posted: Dec 26, 2004 - 03:50 Reply with quote Back to top

I am aware that it is difficult to get games in during the holiday travels.
Therefore, I'm extending the deadlines for 5 days. Please check the league
pages for new deadlines, and contact me if there is any problems.

Round 2 will be over on thursday, the 30th. Please get those games played.

-Nehver

P.S.- MadMellie isn't a "he"... she's a "she" Wink
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Dec 26, 2004 - 12:00 Reply with quote Back to top

If I refer to the deadlines, what happens to my game vs her?
Nehver

Post   Posted: Dec 29, 2004 - 08:08 Reply with quote Back to top

If games aren't played by the deadlines... forfeits will be handed out.
I do not go by "random forfeits". I take into consideration which coach
seemed to put forth the most effort... I keep track of lengthy times that
coaches don't login for, and are MIA for their matches... who's keeping me
infomed of match status, and who isn't.... stuff like that. If it's still a tough
call, then I flip a coin Wink

But in your's and MadMellie's situation... I know you've been trying hard to get
in touch with her, keeping me well informed, and she's been offline alot. So, as
much as I don't want to get "cut off", I'd be giving you the win if the match doesn't
get played Wink But that only gives you league points. It's still best to try to get the
game in for those all impotant Spp's! Her sister is a PC hog, and she has trouble
getting on, but I told her the deadline's in two days, so to try and get her ass on to
play. She said she'll do her best.

-Nehver

P.S.- I even tried threatening to shut her off until she got a game in...
but that bluff never works coming from us guys Wink
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Dec 29, 2004 - 12:32 Reply with quote Back to top

hey she logged! I'll retry to contact her.
cwebb

Post   Posted: Dec 29, 2004 - 17:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey, deamonicLazoth, I don't fear your team that has two games when mine has none. So please reply to me so we can find a time for our game!

thanks,
cwebb
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Dec 30, 2004 - 00:28 Reply with quote Back to top

hey daemonic, show him what death means, for his arrogance. mwahahahhahaa Twisted Evil
Enkeli

Post   Posted: Jan 03, 2005 - 00:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Working Of Flesh`s 4th match, against Ancient Bones Return.
I won the 1-0 and here`s the report http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=608446

Post   Posted: Jan 03, 2005 - 20:57 Reply with quote Back to top

I lost vs Five bears to many 1-5

Though I did take out the rat ogre. and though he now has another new one he is still without an aprocrathy.

The gutter runners are just deadly and cwebb was able to just move them to the line. hopefully jacks wood elfs are a little more breakable.
Arcon

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2005 - 11:54 Reply with quote Back to top

The Necro 5 stars undermined their strong desire to reach the play offs again. They could stop the winning row of the Killers of the Dead and beat them 3:1.
By the way, they also killed a relatively fresh Storm Vermin. (now, who killed whom?? *gg*)

The game started with luck on my opponents side. Hey could even score in my drive. But the situation changed during the course of the first half. Luck came back to the Necros and left the Skaven very unlucky!!!
Two Gutter runners were KOed, and stayed there for two drives, with the dead Vermin leaving the Killers of the Dead with only two players...

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=610361
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2005 - 18:19 Reply with quote Back to top

With me havin beaten Arcon and Fanatic havin beatin me and Arcon havin' beaten fanatic. Let us all beat Captain 1821.
Karhumies

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2005 - 22:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Lost 1-4 to Skaven. Numbers don't tell the truth.

In the first drive my Guard blitzer was Ko'd. Storm Vermins were nearly impossible to fall ever since. My rat-frightened star player reappeared on 2nd half, 8th turn. Sad

The game was 0-1, when in the 8th turn of first half I blew a scoring chance by rolling double skulls with mino in an unnecessary block at his rat ogre. Two gutter runners ran just about the whole field and the game was 2-0. I managed to play decently with 4vs4 and later on 4vs his 5 (damned Guard Blitzer was afraid of rats!) and the game was 3-1 in the 7th turn. Mino falls in an extra (I had a passer nearby and a Blitzer waiting), Gutter Runner scores and the game is settled for certain. Nine points for him, one point for me.

Still no cas made! Sheesh. My Norse team must be weed-smoking hippies from Christiania. He didn't even have an apo and I bashed quite the Gutter Runners quite a few times....

Late addition: In every other turn my Mino did everything he was required.

cwebb

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2005 - 22:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, my skaven like that league. Kar played real tough but I managed to score at the end of each half with a bit of luck.

Got me three other skills and, finally, an apothecary. Now all I want is block for my rat ogre!
 Jump to: