11 coaches online • Server time: 06:19
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Aconite

Post   Posted: Jan 13, 2005 - 23:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Fantastic there sk8bcn, adds even more flavour to the whole thing! I intend to get Bits N' Pieces finishing better than 4th though. We shall see!

(Brad Osberg)
Arcon

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2005 - 16:41 Reply with quote Back to top

great post indeed,

I am already thinking I should have kept one of the niggling wolves, but in 5star, that is too dangerous. As it is now, the Necro5stars are using a ghoul for the first time in teams history. Much hope is put into him, but there is also skepicism in team. A hired zombie completes the 5.
Since Mellie is out, there is no chance for any winnings or SPPs before, in the last match this saison, we have to face the Fast Slowers...

I need comfort and a lot of money to replace the wolves... Wink
cwebb

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2005 - 00:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Waiting for my next game, round 4 game of opponent is overdue...
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2005 - 03:11 Reply with quote Back to top

well that is what is going on right now:

Nehver said he would give full power to Cpatain Arcon and me. As you can see we are not in staff nor as founders. I don't know right now if he has not already done was too busy to do it or if he forgot.

Guys, you need to be patient in this round. I wait a little and then I will go to the admins to get us added in staff or even better. As soon as it is done we will end round 4; I don't now if it will be done early or not.

After that you will have a few remaining days to complete round 4 because we can't warn anyone per direct pm nor can't assume this message was read by everyone. Get the games done. We will work on making the tournament survive.
DaemonicLazoth

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2005 - 03:22 Reply with quote Back to top

The Cold Blood Killers will rise up (next season) and.. and, well ok give me a couple of games where i dont have ne injuries and the guys should be right. They are full of suprises ie saurus dodging with only ag 1 to lay the smackdown on a ball carrier. Overall I would say that given a chance the guys can do quite well

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2005 - 22:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the update sk8bcn, good to know somebody is trying to do something about the league.

Looks like it's going to be a long wait before I get to play more five star matches. Only 5 rounds of matches in Cosmos conference instead of the 7 others are getting, I've played 4 out of the 5 and my opponent for the fifth match has been ejected from the league. I've been waiting for the playoffs since the beginning of January now...

-tane
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2005 - 19:25 Reply with quote Back to top

I filled the support ticket to get the rights on the league. It should be fixed in next days. I will pass Nehver and madmellie's games ASAP
Arcon

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2005 - 19:55 Reply with quote Back to top

thx sk8bcn!

Although... I am not really looking forward to the next match... *gg*
Captain1821

Post   Posted: Jan 27, 2005 - 14:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Congratulations sk8bcn! The league runs again normaly!

Post   Posted: Jan 27, 2005 - 23:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Nehver's format is a little bit complicated and doesn't allow many teams from the Meteorite Divisions to advance to the higher divisions.

So I propose a new format:

The 2 best scoring teams from each of the Meteorite Divisions advance to the Cosmos Conference.
The teams of the Cosmos Conference that finish at No5 or worse fall to the Meteorite Division.

The 4 best scoring teams from the Cosmos Conference advance to the Celestial Conference.
The teams of the Celestial Conference that finish at No5 or worse fall to the Cosmos Conference.

At the next season, this will give us 8 players round robins, witch is better because everyone plays in every round!

Nehver's format requires 3 small KO tourneys for the 5 Star Champ.
I propose 1 KO between 8 teams. The 4 top scoring teams from the Cosmos Conference and the 4 top scoring teams from the Celestial Conference. 8 teams KO's are more "prestigious".

At season 3 there will be 6 free spots for new teams.
I propose we keep only one Meteorite division with 8 teams and we create a new 8 teams Division with 6 new coaches and the 2 coaches that will finish last at the 2 Meteorite divisions we have now.

Then on season 4 the 4 best scoring teams from the new division advance to the Meteorite Division and the teams of the Meteorite Division that finish at No5 or worse fall to the new Division.

Coaches that want to restart with a new team, will have to start from the new Division.

Post your opinions guys!

Post   Posted: Jan 28, 2005 - 15:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Sounds good to me.

Post   Posted: Jan 28, 2005 - 17:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Good work Captain, a much easy system to follow what is going on.

I will have to pull my socks up to avoid playing next season in the Asteroid? Division

Jinxed

Post   Posted: Jan 28, 2005 - 18:33 Reply with quote Back to top

I am fine with it.

Post   Posted: Jan 28, 2005 - 23:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Heys guys,
Sorry about the complications. Mellie and I got a phone call and needed to leave before we expected. In the urgent rush, I forgot to make the league founder changes. However, looks like that's been taken care of. Thanks to all responsible for keeping the league alive.

Anyway, we are both cross country now, made the trip with no problems... and just happened across a public library. I figured I'd steal their internet use for a few minutes to apologise for my absent mindedness on the whole appointing a new founder.

Well, gotta run. Unfortunately, once our show starts, we wont have time to make the library during business hours, so this will be our last broadcast for a few months. Good luck to all, and hope to be back in the league in a few months! Take care.

-Nehver
Captain1821

Post   Posted: Jan 28, 2005 - 23:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Good luck to you and Mellie! We hope to see you back soon!