24 coaches online • Server time: 02:18
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
G_Force

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2005 - 12:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Was the 29thJan the new dealine for round 4 or is it the old one still to be adjusted?

I am waiting for my next match but was in the only one of 3 matches in round 4 to have been played in our group. Even witht the replacements in the seems to be no further action going on.

PLAY THE GAME!!

G

Captain1821

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2005 - 15:49 Reply with quote Back to top

As I had said in a group message the deadlines do not apply for Meteorite Division 1 because a lot of people were missing from there and had to be replaced and the Division is way too out of deadlines.

If DazEvil do not show up until the other game of round 4 is done, he will miss a 2nd game and he will be replaced. After that the division should be running wiht out a problem.

We have this extra time to deal with this mess because the last rounds of this division will be played when the play-offs are in progress.
Karhumies

Post   Posted: Feb 08, 2005 - 10:17 Reply with quote Back to top

We need active coaches for the Meteorite divisions.

Aconite

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2005 - 21:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, despite only losing 1 match in this season, Bits N' Pieces managed to finish just 5th... Many draws, not enough wins... So goes it. Next season shall be different though! (Didn't I say that at the end of the first season as well?)

(Brad Osberg)
Karhumies

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2005 - 16:19 Reply with quote Back to top

In Meteorite Division 2, the coaches memola (team: Sevilla 5ers) and Jackbedead (team: Low Five) seem to be veeeery inactive. They have both conceded their last 2 matches because of not playing the game before the round ended. The other one has been last seen online 5 days, the other 14 days ago. Anything about to be done about them?

I'd like the season to end soon... Smile

cwebb

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2005 - 16:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, my last two matches are against those two. One already was forfeited, Jackbedead wsn't on in five days. This will definitely hurt my team as I get fewer SPPs
Captain1821

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2005 - 09:37 Reply with quote Back to top

You must accept the fact that things like that happen. Near the end of the season noone wants to replace them and face developed teams. There are deadlines posted at the group page and the only thing that can be done is for you to take a forfeit win after the deadlines.